Photo tour from Sequoias in California

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
Here are the pictures I took with my digital camera on the trip with my parents and Sweetheart. They were taken at Shell Beach state park and Armstrong Woods state reserve.

wildflowers emerging on a cliff
p31500375ym.jpg

tiny wildflowers in the grassy field
p31500433rc.jpg

Me and Sweetheart in front of Shell Beach with cliffs
p31500460wk.jpg

untouched beach where no one goes because it's steep cliff and there's no trail that leads to it
p31500496zm.jpg

Wild daisies
p31500509iu.jpg

A big chunk of rock covered with flowers in the distance
p31500525xm.jpg

Sweetheart in front of the Giant Redwood tree named Parson Jones which is about 310 feet tall, 1300 years old and 13.5 feet in diameter.
p31500580fv.jpg

Towering Parson Jones going up
p31500594zj.jpg

Another angle of Parson Jones tree
p31500613pu.jpg

Enjoy!

Your pic are so pretty. wow you has so blond hair! did you shave your hair? My old best friend shaved her hair once. She always change her hair style.

Nice picture... I haven't been in park that where giant redwood tree is in.

Ahh ! I need to get out of my wintertime shell. I had forgotten about the smell of the ocean and the awesome ocean breeze, the moisture from the air really helps the lungs breathe better and the redwood trees are really something to see. :) :thumb:

WOW! What a beautiful nature pictures ya took! I love it! You guys look so cute together hee hee! ;)

Yep that tree is HUGE!!! I've seen many awesome trees up in CA!

Hello and welcome back...

I wonder there is no babysitting service for your rats?

Great Pictures...

Very beautiful pictures ! I used to live in California before ( 8 years ). I love N A T U R E. Keep postin' some more, if you have any. :lol:

Will post some pictures of Alaska when I settle down in Juneau, Alaska. LOL ( Of course, I'll create my own thread. :D )

Thanks for the comments and keep them coming! It was a great trip! :D

Wish I had my own pictures of the reunion. I forgot my digital camera and left it in my car and went in my friends car to the reunion. I will get some from my friends with their camera. :)

sequoias said:
Thanks for the comments and keep them coming! It was a great trip! :D

Wish I had my own pictures of the reunion. I forgot my digital camera and left it in my car and went in my friends car to the reunion. I will get some from my friends with their camera. :)

It's will be again 2016? :)

You guys take such great pictures, I adore viewing pictures of what you both took during your trips. Thanks so much for sharing and I'm glad to see you both having a blast time on your trip! ;)

Sweetheart, I had no idea you colored your hair! It looks greattttttttttttttttt!! :thumb:

Wow awesome beautiful outdoor pictures
including sweethearts new hairstyle/color
:thumb:

Very nice pics of your trip. I love all of it. Thanks for sharing. :)

beautiful pics.. thanks for sharing with us.. i kinda miss California.. lol.. i have been there before as i have family there. :D

Great pictures and I enjoyed looking at them all. Thanks for sharing! :thumb:

Back