Our Vacation Together. (56k warning)

Those are the most beautiful pictures! I hope u guys had a lot of fun!

wow seq and sweetheart
great pictures

you all look cute smile

i bet you all have fun together smile

Awesome pics!!! BTW, have you encountered any deafblind people? I heard that Seattle have big population of deafblind people.

Awesome pictures!!! Love them all! :) It made me feel that I am there. ;) I miss Seattle!!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks everybody for great comments!

To Racheleggert, Sequoias can answer your question since he know his home more than I do lol

Aww very lovely pictures, I enjoy looking at them, Thanks for sharing them :grouphug:

racheleggert said:
Awesome pics!!! BTW, have you encountered any deafblind people? I heard that Seattle have big population of deafblind people.

Yes I have met some deaf-blind people here in Seattle, yes there is a large population of blind people/disabled people here in Seattle. There's a deaf-blind center called lighthouse for the blind, I think and Hellen Keller service for the blind, too. Even there is Abused deaf women advocate center, too. There is a lot of deaf-blind people here in Seattle, too. I see blind people time to time when I walk around the city.

:jaw: beautiful pictures here... Thank you for sharing pictures here with us...

Sweetheart & Sequioas, you should thank Alex as "forum cupid" to bring you both together here... You both would of never meet if there're no AllDeaf Forum.. correct?

You both look tooooooo happy and lovely couple... I'm really happy for you both.... :hug:

2 pictures of Steven Pass, I have more pictures, though.

picture of us at the ski resort deck
okvor5.jpg

This building is partly covered in 10-15 ft of snow on the ground
okvp1g.jpg

OH MY!!!!! i love background!!! u should make big pic of that!! cuz of it soo beautiful background!!!! wow!

Pics of Bellevue and Snoqualimie Falls

Us at Downtown Bellevue
bellevuecouple9lj.jpg

Bellevue skyline
bellskyline7jq.jpg

Snoqualimie Falls
snofalls6em.jpg

TweetyBird said:
OH MY!!!!! i love background!!! u should make big pic of that!! cuz of it soo beautiful background!!!! wow!

Which pic are you talking about? I do have the big version of it. I resized it to post on the forums. :)

oops i mean u should make big picture and put in frame.. i talk abt background that u and sweetheart stand in snow ski... that one i talk abt need make big picture and put in frame....:D it so beautiful

TweetyBird said:
oops i mean u should make big picture and put in frame.. i talk abt background that u and sweetheart stand in snow ski... that one i talk abt need make big picture and put in frame....:D it so beautiful

Ohhh, I got it what you mean now. :)

What a BEAUITFUL pictures at Steven Pass! And also Bellvue (sp) too! AWESOME! You gotta to frame it up on the wall and show it off! :thumb: You both are such a happy couples! :hug:

Mama2AFTIV said:
What a BEAUITFUL pictures at Steven Pass! And also Bellvue (sp) too! AWESOME! You gotta to frame it up on the wall and show it off! :thumb: You both are such a happy couples! :hug:

Awww, thanks! :thumb:

Back