Our Vacation Together. (56k warning)

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
-Let all of you know that its Sweetheart since Im posting the pictures in here instead of my username ;)

So here pictures are! Enjoy!

100_0274.jpg

Thats Ferry which Seq showed me when he and I walked around in that park.

100_0277.jpg

Thats Seattle ;)

100_0278.jpg

See Space Needle? :giggle:

100_0279.jpg

Thats Seattle with Space Needle

100_0280.jpg
100_0281.jpg

Thats Seattle City, what beautiful!!!!!!

100_0283.jpg

Thats me with Mini Liberty(same like New York's Liberty) at Akli Beach

100_0285.jpg

Thats me with Seq's favorite tree, Sequoias which I touched it for FIRST TIME.

Sweetheart and Seq, those pictures are beautiful! I can see that Seattle is a beautiful city! Enjoy the rest of this week, my friends...hugs!!!

Awww looking at the pictures made me want come over to Seattle now LOL.
Thank you for sharing your lovely pictures with us :)

awww theyre wonderful pixs and looks like u are having a GREAT time in Seattle!!! the pixs makes me miss visiting Seattle too! been there 3 or 4 times already and have always been so amazed on the beauty out there!!!

Aww so beautiful, I can see why you fell in love with Seattle...and you looks very pretty too.... :hug:

Thanks for sharing them with us, glad you having an awesome time too....

Thanks for sharing these awesome photos-- :thumb: It's strange to see these photos of Seattle when I realized that I almost moved to Seattle, but my dad changed his mind at the last minute with a job offer decades ago. Yet, seeing these photos, one can surely assume that the two of you are indeed enjoying your time together!

Once again, thanks for sharing these photos here in AD! ;)

Its Sweetheart:

Thanks everybody!

But will add more pictures when Sequoias get home from working ;)

:hug:

So such beautiful pictures, Sweetheart ! :D I used to live in Seattle for almost 10 years. Lots of deaf people livin' there. And, also some deaf people attend Seattle Community College. So many experiences and memories that I've had - were so good. :thumb:

I am glad that both of you really enjoy it together. Keep enjoyin' it ! :D

Hey it's Sequoias: Sweetheart posted the pics in there and it was a great valentines on that day together going around Seattle. Now you can see my sweetheart touching that favorite tree in Seattle. We will post more pictures later this week. ;)

those are beautiful pictures!!! I want to see you and seq together.. got one???? that's a huge seq tree there by the way!

Seq and Sweetheart,

Both of you guys are deserved treasure memories together where r u went to....
So many beautiful pictures what you're gathering'em... wonderful..
I wish I could touch there seatle... Only been south where is Caiflornia N and S too.. and also other states that what I've touched....

Thank you being sharing w/us your beautiful pictures... So Many Wonderful!

Seq and Sweetheart y'all are soo great couple! and it's soo beauty place in Seattle one day i wuld love go to THERE to catch up and have fun in there :thumb:

More pictures of our trip. We were at the Pacific Ocean at the shores of Ocean Shores city in Washington state.

PB240012.jpg

Me and Melanie at the beach during the sunset

100_0290.jpg

another pic of me and sweetheart at Ocean Shores.

100_0319.jpg

Seattle view from the side mirror

100_0299.jpg

beach at Ocean Shores

100_0293.jpg

other shot of Ocean Shores

100_0311.jpg

Mt. Rainier along I-5 freeway

100_0304.jpg

Mt. Rainier from US 101 highway

wow my eyes wide cuz of pic big hehehe.. jk ! there are so beaituful places.. also u and sweetheart look so happy!!! i am so happy for yall!

:jaw: nice place!! i wish wanna move THERE! :giggle: and look like you and Sweetheart have BLAST TIME in there!

Back