they feel sorry for him, and think he must be
very special, then they will come and rescue
him.

And I don't want to be a bait. :|
hmmm ok...then don't hit on me again.

Wow.....Miss P has the HOT for Steel?... :naughty:

Steel said:
damn how dare you destory my privacy? :mad:

that was supposed to be between me and her NOT you! I want to know how you got that picture out of her computer or even mine!

MODS! I kept begging you to ban her but why can't when she keeps getting into people's business?

just kkkkkkkkkkkkiddding....of course, she's pretty damn hot and I would be one damn lucky bastard if I have her lol

Topic off ... Is that avatar picture of you? I am confused because I read other thread that you said, you were black. I am perplexed, you look not like that picture??

says who?

uh-huh, i aint rescuing him from these pitiness ladies that want to chase him, i wanna to see him suffered! :twisted:evil_cackles:twisted: :roful:

still envied.

steel(sounds like 'still'), i had tried a different products to turn myself into that girl and none of these worked on me just cause i have strong genetics to stays who i am now but for the worst because of that i had grew a huge boobs size lately.. sorry, i have tried my best to look beautiful as she is... :giggle: i know, i know but i am just messing with you! :laugh2:

Back