NY sanitation crushes car

Chevy57

Sherlock Hound
Premium Member
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt_r-jO3lKE[/ame]

City workers destroy a Ford Explorer trying to free a snowbound front-loader in Brooklyn Heights, New York after the storm of 2010.

:shock:

City should pay for fixing this SUV.

Last edited:
Shouldn't this be covered by the insurance company?

Hahahah! The guy filming is dumbfounded. He can't believe how stupid they are. So funny.

wow, just wow.. To be perfectly frank... mud is much worse than snow, and I drive the loaders in mud... all the times. I've gotten myself in far much worse situations than that.

All i have to say, what A NOOB.

Matter of a fact, I also drive that same model sometimes. Should have gotten out of it pretty easily..

They should hire some Alaskans and Coloradoans to take care of their snow... It's much easier to do so in NYC.

what made their jobs harder is that these idiots were out there driving, blocking the roads. tons of abandoned and illegal parked cars out there. *SMH*

what made their jobs harder is that these idiots were out there driving, blocking the roads. tons of abandoned and illegal parked cars out there. *SMH*

So... We'll take care of that as well.. NYC is flat, and in the mountains they remove snow from steep winding roads with stupid drivers and abandoned cars.

So... We'll take care of that as well.. NYC is flat, and in the mountains they remove snow from steep winding roads with stupid drivers and abandoned cars.

problem is - we have no space to store the snow. same old shit we deal with every year. people still just don't learn :dunno:

The Hudson is a shipping route I believe so storing the snow there won't work.

you aren't spose to dump snow in any body of water..you risk altering the water too much what with everything that gets mixed in with the snow esp acidity etc

you aren't spose to dump snow in any body of water..you risk altering the water too much what with everything that gets mixed in with the snow esp acidity etc

but.... where do you think where snow goes when it melts?

New York City operators fielded 49,478 calls to 911 on Monday, the day after the storm. That total was the sixth highest in any day since the city began keeping statistics. There were 38,000 calls on Tuesday. Some of the calls came from the same location, but it's not clear how many.

Many of the calls were not for emergencies, and plows couldn't clear the way for ambulances because streets were clogged with abandoned vehicles.

Newborn baby died when emergency can't get it.

I can't view the video. i will be sure to see it when i get home. All i can say is that Nothings new with NYC and there is such no polities. SAD!

What about superheating snow and convert it into free drinking water or something else? Why didn't they do that with unwanted snow piling up in spots? Some kind of equipment could take in snow and superheat it and melt it into water in a reserving tank instead of plowing snow off the roads. The snow here creates accidents because of the pile of snow makes blind spots when you're going into a intersection or something like that.

What about superheating snow and convert it into free drinking water or something else? Why didn't they do that with unwanted snow piling up in spots? Some kind of equipment could take in snow and superheat it and melt it into water in a reserving tank instead of plowing snow off the roads. The snow here creates accidents because of the pile of snow makes blind spots when you're going into a intersection or something like that.

you trying to bankrupt us?

Back