Newb from Missouri

Hello Carolin, doing good here, Hope you are as well. Always looking to meet new friends.

Well, you can still tell me what the old one meant...lol Inquiring minds would like to know...lol

"Interpret" which is an odd choice if you are deaf.

Unless you wanted to be a CDI I guess. :wave:

How re u doing i am Carolin Jakes from Washington Iowa I will like to get to know u more better if u dont mind and see where it goes...my personal email is carolinjakes@yahoo.com looking forward to hear from you soon

Hello Iowan! I thought we were a respectable state without scammers attempting to prey on the deaf...

Although I did get one guy on Facebook once who was a preacher wanting to convert me, although that isn't in the league of people trying to take advantage of lonely , disenfranchised people.

Smithtr, I started a Hobby thread in the Picture/video forum, check it for the cars Ive done, got more to add of older cars coming up.

Vocational Rehab wont give me the flashing alarms/bed shaker/ect... as they put out thousands on my HA for them to be free to me. Guess I need to keep fighting for it? I am profound deaf, within the next few years I will be completely deaf as my Audiologist has told me.
No, I dont know what my advatar means so Please do tell me. Thanks

When I saw your pictures about your hobbies... decided to click on your profile... then I found your introduction.. reading it along and wow... this is where it hit me..... VOC Rehab shell out lot of money on your HA, and they hoping your house/townhouse/apt on fire and died from it.. ? Voc Rehab don't care about safety of human being?? So they decided not to give you any flashing fire alarm??? Mmm... I guess Voc Rehab don't give a shit if your died or not.. awsome....

When I saw your pictures about your hobbies... decided to click on your profile... then I found your introduction.. reading it along and wow... this is where it hit me..... VOC Rehab shell out lot of money on your HA, and they hoping your house/townhouse/apt on fire and died from it.. ? Voc Rehab don't care about safety of human being?? So they decided not to give you any flashing fire alarm??? Mmm... I guess Voc Rehab don't give a shit if your died or not.. awsome....

I wondered that myself and I worried alot as I had full custody of my daughter since she was 3 raising her alone. Now starting over with my son who is 2-1/2. I am going to still try to get the alarm/doorbell/shaker stuff as I really need it more than ever now, My son gets up and runs around and I have no clue and Im still sound asleep.:shock:

I wondered that myself and I worried alot as I had full custody of my daughter since she was 3 raising her alone. Now starting over with my son who is 2-1/2. I am going to still try to get the alarm/doorbell/shaker stuff as I really need it more than ever now, My son gets up and runs around and I have no clue and Im still sound asleep.:shock:

in case if you want to check this out. I had simplicity, but you need to have two device, one in kids room for receiver and one in your room to wake you up by the light or vibrator. Simplicity Receivers for deaf and hard of hearing

i like simplicity the best than the other one sonic. I had both though. i dont know where they are somewhere in my house. eh

Back