New product to aid deaf

VoiceVue

Reaction score
Greetings All-
I am a member of an entrepeneurial team seeking to introduce a brand new product called VoiceVue to the deafa community. VoiceVue is a product that allows the end user to understand spoken language by simply wearing a pair of glasses. The glasses are connected to the person’s portable electronic device (Ipod, PDA, or cell phone) with VoiceVue software installed. This takes voice input and converts it into streaming text across the bottom portion of the user’s glasses. To talk back, the user can either utilize their own voice if they can speak, or text back with the software which will output a computer generated voice that reads the text.

In order to launch the product we need to hear from YOU, our customers! Please respond with comments, questions, suggestions, opinions, and reactions regarding this product and let us know if it is something you might be interested in.

Your feedback is HIGHLY valued and greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Dana Hami

I don't see a way for your targeted audience to contact you.

Our product will be for sale on the internet and through trade magazines. For now, we are basicaly interested in consumer interest in the actual product itself. What do you think of it?

Our product will be for sale on the internet and through trade magazines. For now, we are basicaly interested in consumer interest in the actual product itself. What do you think of it?

Sounds interesting however I know I wouldn't want to wear glasses each time I speak with someone.

How come you don't have a website?

I already wear glasses. I would not want to take them off for the phone. Anybody I want to talk to already just texts me anyway.

how about a video with captions explaining how this would work. Just with any audience - we need to see new products in action.:wave:

Back