New addition to my family!

border collie are the smartest breed of dog! your puppy is soooo cute!
I hope you have a yard for it run around in, border collie need a lot of
excercise and a job to do or they'll get very bored .
I have a massive yard for him to run around. The yard is kinda messy because our other dog destroyed it. We have a cirlce track around the deck, which our other dog in her young days, run around and around - before checking out people walkling past our yard, but now the deck has been demolished - gives him more room to run around, but at the moment - Ted will stay in the courtyard for the time being, as he's only a little puppy.

Awww he is so cute!!!!!

Border Collies are the most loyal of dogs but need a heck of alot of exercise...

I know this for I used to have a black and white border collie called Shepherd (Or Shep) but he got run over by the postman's van :(

It's ok now though for I got Chanter :)

Yes, in fact it is Teddy but we will call him just Ted in short and it is easy for me to pronouce his name when I need to call him over. It is going to be a good year for the family and I as we have a 13 year old deaf and blind dog at the moment, she's getting old unfortunately, and we all know she won't be here for long.

AHH so it was Teddy but now ya can call him Ted.. cool... as for the other dog, dang that dog sure is at the end of the life but a enjoyable one no matter what.. I would think Ted will give your dog something to enjoy for the rest of life and more...

AHH so it was Teddy but now ya can call him Ted.. cool... as for the other dog, dang that dog sure is at the end of the life but a enjoyable one no matter what.. I would think Ted will give your dog something to enjoy for the rest of life and more...

Sometimes old dogs get a new interest in life when a new puppy comes into a family. It can be really good for them. :)

I have a massive yard for him to run around. The yard is kinda messy because our other dog destroyed it. We have a cirlce track around the deck, which our other dog in her young days, run around and around - before checking out people walkling past our yard, but now the deck has been demolished - gives him more room to run around, but at the moment - Ted will stay in the courtyard for the time being, as he's only a little puppy.

Hmm.. my white cane is just the perfect length for me to scoop up Teddy!

:hmm: Just only need to add a mesh bag at the end of the cane. Yes, that'll do!

Sometimes old dogs get a new interest in life when a new puppy comes into a family. It can be really good for them. :)

AHh yes... but it can also be something of some rivalry if it ever happen... who knows if the new pup will get along well with the old dog? I bet Jclarke will have to pay attention to that later on when the 2 dogs do interactive somehow..

Hmm.. my white cane is just the perfect length for me to scoop up Teddy!

:hmm: Just only need to add a mesh bag at the end of the cane. Yes, that'll do!

LOL Mrs B.. ya would be busted for pup-napping!!! LOL...

LOL Mrs B.. ya would be busted for pup-napping!!! LOL...

icon_shh.gif

It won't happen if you follow my plan ...

The puppy's with us at the moment - he's asleep in the laundry, I got home only 25 minutes ago and didn't get the chance to check him out, so will have to see him tomorrow morning before I head out to work. However by words from my sister, he's fat and cute :eek3:

The puppy's with us at the moment - he's asleep in the laundry, I got home only 25 minutes ago and didn't get the chance to check him out, so will have to see him tomorrow morning before I head out to work. However by words from my sister, he's fat and cute :eek3:
He is a little fat puppy, alright. If you are one of my facebook friends, I have just uploaded a small video for you all to enjoy. I filmed it from this morning :) Pictures to come in on AD later tonight. (my time)

He is a little fat puppy, alright. If you are one of my facebook friends, I have just uploaded a small video for you all to enjoy. I filmed it from this morning :) Pictures to come in on AD later tonight. (my time)

Adorable. But I notice you all better keep your shoes picked up! :lol:

Absolutely adorable!!!

He's adorable. :)

I have more videos and pictures but they are not uploaded just yet. Will do that soon though.

On the other hand, Ted - is now 2 months old and loves to chew anyone's shoes, or anyone in the way, he just jump onto their shoes and also the courtyard where he resides temporary is now a mess - he destroyed few of my parents pot plants :|

I have more videos and pictures but they are not uploaded just yet. Will do that soon though.

On the other hand, Ted - is now 2 months old and loves to chew anyone's shoes, or anyone in the way, he just jump onto their shoes and also the courtyard where he resides temporary is now a mess - he destroyed few of my parents pot plants :|

Is that POT plants, or potted plants? :laugh2:

Back