New addition to my family!

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would love to share with you that, me and my family are expecting our new puppy into our family this weekend or early next week - this is the photo of our new puppy. He is red and white border collie and is only 8 weeks old and his name is Ted.

m7t43.jpg

Cute dog, but that is one gnarly scar on the person's hand, damn!

Aww, very cute puppy. Can I have him? lol :)

Oh the joy of a puppy hollering at night, and house breaking.

That is one cute pup...

Aww cute pup... congrats, Jclarke... hope your pup will give ya lots of joy but be prepared for some wild times.. trust me.. lol... the pup's name Ted? Not bad name but make it more of Teddy? sounds nice somehow? But up to ya...

Adorable puppy. When we move - we may be getting 2 kittens. If the yard is fenced I may think about a dog, but kittens for sure.

Sweet puppy! I have a border collie mix and they're great dogs. Enjoy! And give Ted a belly rub from me.

it has been confirmed, we are picking him up on Sunday. Unfortunately, I won't see him when I return back from Sydney which I will be in for two day deaf meeting. :zzz:

Aww cute pup... congrats, Jclarke... hope your pup will give ya lots of joy but be prepared for some wild times.. trust me.. lol... the pup's name Ted? Not bad name but make it more of Teddy? sounds nice somehow? But up to ya...
Yes, in fact it is Teddy but we will call him just Ted in short and it is easy for me to pronouce his name when I need to call him over. It is going to be a good year for the family and I as we have a 13 year old deaf and blind dog at the moment, she's getting old unfortunately, and we all know she won't be here for long.

SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! I want to hold him!

border collie are the smartest breed of dog! your puppy is soooo cute!
I hope you have a yard for it run around in, border collie need a lot of
excercise and a job to do or they'll get very bored .

Back