needhearing

Needhearing

Reaction score
Hello all I am needhearing, needing to talk with others that have the same hear problem like i do.

What is your problem? Do you mean you need a hearing aid?

Bottesini, your post seem to come accross very rudly. If your intensions are to be rude I would rather you not reply to any of my post.
thanks

Bottesini, your post seem to come accross very rudly. If your intensions are to be rude I would rather you not reply to any of my post.
thanks

Really? You said you want to talk to others with your problem.

So I asked what is your problem? As in is it that you need a hearing aid?

I was obviously trying to figure out how to help you, but due to this post, I will gladly refrain from seeking resources or any other assistance for you.

Botti I don't think it's you who is rude-

but Needhearing what about DVR <Voc Rehab> or things like Lions CLub?

thanks

You have a way of going over your head. Botti is being blunt about what is your problem like you probably need hearing aid so that you can hear with it. The device is only for environment sounds and not that clear. All of us, d/Deafies, are all blunt and that mean honest being truthful. When you type that, it sound like you don't know nothing about deafness and you must be new to losing your hearing. So when you need hearing, then you need hearing aid.

I have been blunt to both hearies and hard of hearing, even d/Deafies because I am tell everyone the truth of having hearing lose for a long time. Some don't like it and some hate me for being rude to them. It is sad that they don't know nothing about us being deaf and to take us seriously. We are educating them about us being d/Deaf and Hard Of Hearing (HOH).

You just have to go with the flow with us. Botti is trying to help you by saying that you need hearing aid. That is all.

thanks
Her reply wasn't rude. I would have asked the same thing except she beat me to it. If you don't make your request clear, no one can help you. If you want help, you have to be clear about your need.

I didn't read it this way but "What's your problem" is commonly used sarcastically so it could just be a misunderstanding.

:hmm: I didn't think of that.

Possibly there should be a note stating, "Bottesini is extremely literal, and always says exactly what she means."

I didn't read it this way but "What's your problem" is commonly used sarcastically so it could just be a misunderstanding.
Maybe, if she had posted, "Whazz your problem, dude? You mad?"

I didn't read it that way either, so it probably was a misunderstanding.

really? sarcastically? that's new to me.

I think you meant that it's commonly used as a hostile/unfriendly statement rather than a question.

funny how "What's your problem?" and "What seems to be a problem?" means exactly same thing but can be perceived quite differently. English. such a funny funny funny language :lol:

:hmm: I didn't think of that.

Possibly there should be a note stating, "Bottesini is extremely literal, and always says exactly what she means."

I'm very literal too. People that don't say what they mean confuse the heck out of me. I just can't image how else it could be rude :lol:

Back