Nature pics

P3150061.jpg

P3150059.jpg

Nature in the Armstrong Redwoods reserve.

This was taken in Bali last year and currently I use it as my desktop. I will be going there again in 3 wks time for a week break. ;)

Lovely pics everyone here. I love photography of the nature. :)

got some of my own today. This is pretty much west coast beaches of CA. They've been touched up a little in photoshop because the original didn't do enough justice to show how it looked like in reality.

sand1.jpg

ocean1.jpg

The ocean is really brownish dirty when you get close; much due to the known fact that reclaimed and irrigated water goes to our beaches.

Such beautiful pictures you all have! I'm in awe :D

I'm not into photography at all so I only owe a tiny and cheap camera that doesn't take pics so beautiful as yours does ;)

JamieLynn

This was taken in Bali last year and currently I use it as my desktop. I will be going there again in 3 wks time for a week break. ;)

Oooh, This picture you took in Bali is breathtaking. I've always wanted to go to Bali. :)

Anyway - Great Pictures, Everyone!

Such beautiful pictures you all have! I'm in awe :D

I'm not into photography at all so I only owe a tiny and cheap camera that doesn't take pics so beautiful as yours does ;)

JamieLynn

See my pictures, I took them on my tiny and cheap camera (either SD300 or SD1100 canon). It is about angle and eyes, so you could capture good pictures like us.

My Sony DSC-T200// Las Vegas // Hoover Dam

naturepx1.jpg

naturepx3.jpg

naturepx5.jpg

naturepx2.jpg

naturepx4.jpg

" " // IN DC MALL

naturepx6.jpg

" " // Myrtle Beach

naturepx7.jpg

naturepx7-1.jpg

Last edited:
There is very awesome that is pretty that is good sweet. I like beach that is sound great. I think so good point to important to fresh smell health That is summer I love summer.

Back