National Captial of Australia - Photos

Nice showcasing of the Australian's capital :) Thanks for sharing!

Update: New photos

LandscapePhotos002.jpg

The Carillon

LandscapePhotos003.jpg

The Lake Burley Griffin, Telstrea tower in background as the sun sets down.

LandscapePhotos004.jpg

The Lake - notice the moon?

Aut01.jpg

Autumn leaves

Aut2.jpg

Beautiful colors of autmun - the man down there, is a homeless dude. (Sheesh)

Aut3.jpg

The national Library of Australia in background, see these trees?

BellTowerNIght1.jpg

The Carillion at night - one of my favourites

Lake1.jpg

The swans in foreground - at the Lake

NA.jpg

The National Archives of Australia

Nl2.jpg

Part of Canberra - The commonwealth Bridge

ParlimentHouse.jpg

The Parliament House

Walk1.jpg

The Walk

Walk2.jpg

The Walk 2

sunset2-1.jpg

The sun set behind the National Museum of Australia.

Wow Jake...georgous pics!! It seems like the brightness of the Fall foilage is better than here in the USA.

I have always wanted to visit Australia...hope it will come true. :fingersx:

Nice pictures, and I am going to take pictures of DC by myself, hopefully this weekend, and post in this forum.

Yeah, thanks for the comments. I took these photos yesterday.

Beautiful pictures again Jake. :)

I miss seeing the fall colors of trees etc... yet here in WA (the area I live in), some tree leaves go brown instead of red, orange, yellow colored leaves. Due to not cold enough temperature.

oh thank you for showing us the photos of australia, having lived there for 10 yrs..i just moved back to the states last aug 07....lived in victoria, 2 1/2 hrs from melbourne, lived in a wee little town, which i absolutely love, but my relationship didnt workout and so im back home again, my family is here...but made many good friends there which will last me a life time, i give anything to go back if i knew my relationship would work, i would stay til i die...just love it there.....thanks again...

:cool2:... Beautiful pictures!! Someday See ya in Aussie! ;):):)

thank you jclarke for sharing ur photos .....like i said before, i lived in australia (victoria) for almost 10 yrs.....and loved it there....when i see ur photos, how my heart breaks....thanks again for the memories....

well u could say that, a former aussie.....ahhhh......no worries..is one of my favorite slogans...and as for the message i said just before, disregard that, cuz i had forgotten i DID say something....lol...signs of old age..ha!!! got some photos on my laptop of places i lived and worked..but dont know how to put em on here....

well u could say that, a former aussie.....ahhhh......no worries..is one of my favorite slogans...and as for the message i said just before, disregard that, cuz i had forgotten i DID say something....lol...signs of old age..ha!!! got some photos on my laptop of places i lived and worked..but dont know how to put em on here....

Im sorry if I have broken your heart to see these aussie images.

You can upload your images on Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket (Need to register, its free) and then once these photos are uploaded, copy the IMG URL and paste it in here or your own thread if you wish to create it seperately.

Back