National Captial of Australia - Photos

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just thought you guys would like to see what Canberra, Australia is like. I have taken few photos of Canberra. Enjoy! More to come later on.

MeMyselfandIpart2001.jpg

National Museum of Australia - That spot was used to be an old hospital but it got demolished in 1997

MeMyselfandIpart2002.jpg

Black Mountain - Telstra tower in background, Lake Burley Griffin in foreground

MeMyselfandIpart2003.jpg

The Telstra Tower

MeMyselfandIpart2008.jpg

The Telstra Tower - Up close.

MeMyselfandIpart2011.jpg

The View from Black Mountain - View of Canberra, Australia. The city is hidden in the bush on the left side, unfortunately.

MeMyselfandIpart2010.jpg

Another photo from Black Mountain

MeMyselfandIpart2007.jpg

The Carillion - "Bell Tower"

MeMyselfandIpart2006.jpg

The National Library of Australia

EDIT: Stay tuned for more, coming later on.

Wow, very expressive. I like all those neat photos of your town or city of Canberra. You are just a good photographer. The weather looks good too on the town. Yes, I would like to see more of your photo whenever you feel like taking the pictures and show us wonderful pictures. :ty: for showing the pictures. They are awesome and beautiful. I love them all. Wish I could visit there and do the sightseeing on tour around your town. :hug:

Jake, very nice pictures.Wow! I would love to go to Australia some day.:cool:

Very nice pics Jake, I especially like the Carillion (Bell Tower) the way it was composed, reminds me of Washington Monument in DC.

Very nice pics Jake, I especially like the Carillion (Bell Tower) the way it was composed, reminds me of Washington Monument in DC.

Yeah, I remember that when I was there. :D

Thread move here to the appropriate forum.

Great pics, Jake! .... love the ones from Black Mountain .... hopefully, my hubby & I will drive down to Canberra one of these days. *sigh* :)

Great pics, Jake! .... love the ones from Black Mountain .... hopefully, my hubby & I will drive down to Canberra one of these days. *sigh* :)

Never been to Canberra, haven't you?

Nope .... I've only got as far as Sydney but hubby has been south a lot in his younger years. :)

Very interesting pictures Jake. Plus very nice view from the Black Mountain. :)

Great photographs, Jake. They show considerable skill. Ha ha ha, I also like the Clarke Trio, your present avitar.

Definite is my favourite one, Chase! (Referring to the avatar)

Back