My weekend with my toad

Oceanbreeze said:
Yup, I did! ;)

What is even more humiliating is when the three year old (in your case), or the five year old (in my case) can royally kick our asses when playing these games!

Oh, it's not pretty!

:rofl:
Yep! That's very true.. I can see my son can be smart with the game * sonic game*.. he only can go is run and jump.. mostly of 3 year old would go to *failed*

I miss sega... Sega has really kewl with sonic but sega don't make anymore till i get playstation2 i feel better but again.. i wanna to get xbox but gotta to think which is better game system in another 2 years later.

Update

Last weekend we had sean again but we had a BLAST together.. we went to Msgirlz's place for bbq.. omg Msgirlz's son Allen and Sean been playing allday and wouldn't let eachother go.. they become friends so fast. next day we invite Shybutch and her parnter's kids to my place.. they worn out from playing and playing.. then on sunday Flyfree and i got invtie one of my good friend's son 1 year old birthday party so.. sean is so sweet to pull the wagon to give a ride!

here the pixs to see!

Sean and Allen
95rmzd.jpg

They being so silly!
95rn5z.jpg

Marshalee decide to see what up!
95s7x0.jpg

we check out what going on with Marshalee.. Msgirlz's kid Amy standing.. Javiera and shybutch
95s85d.jpg

KIDS KIDS!!!
95s8ib.jpg

What a cool dudes!
95s8p4.jpg

Gamer freaky..see how they wouldn't stop playing together..
95s8sm.jpg

oooo Beware of Msgirlz.. she's NON-STOP WORKING!!
95s94h.jpg

want to watch a movie before the party started! he love stitch!
95s9d2.jpg

yep Sean surely pull a wagon to give baby a RIDE! how sweet of him!
95s9l0.jpg

that's all!
ENJOY!

that is WAYYYY too cute!!!!!!!!!! HEYY MAMA gotta REST!!! LOL :) glad u all had fun LOL! sean is So adorable coolie!!!!!

Oh wow!! Kids growing up so fast!!!

Hey Cooliefroggie - why not give Sean a brother or sister to play? :wiggle: Like adopt one...

:rofl: @ MzGiglz expression, ofc that's so her!!

All of the kids are soooo adorable!!

Excellent pictures!! :thumb:

Impressive rest of you guys has blast time and enjoyment goes thru wknd...

wonderful thanks sharing your pictures w/here ... :)

aww cute.... thanks for sharing your pics with us! :) .. aww cute boy you got!! can i adopt him , :lol:

TOF

(cooliefroggie here... I don't think anybody would want to adpot my handsome son.. he's MINEEEEEEEEEEEE and what more.. Deafscuba's his BOYYYYYYYYY!) :giggle:

I know Sean is very very handsome and i can feel that the wild girls would go crazy over Sean but again DeafScuba and I would have to teach him some MANNERS to the girls!!!!

I see two future heartbreakers (Sean and Allen) there! Allen will melt girls with his blue eyes and Sean with his red hair/mischievous grin! :laugh2:

Meg said:
I see two future heartbreakers (Sean and Allen) there! Allen will melt girls with his blue eyes and Sean with his red hair/mischievous grin! :laugh2:

Im stratching my head and thinking where did u get idea that sean have a red hair?!?!?! He don't have any of red.. :laugh2: He only have brown hair same as his mommie's hair and hazel eyes same his dad color eyes.

CoolieFroggie said:
Im stratching my head and thinking where did u get idea that sean have a red hair?!?!?! He don't have any of red.. :laugh2: He only have brown hair same as his mommie's hair and hazel eyes same his dad color eyes.

It looks reddish there. Maybe Im color blind :laugh2:

the kids are SOOOO ADORABLE!!!

sean and allen better watch out for the girls and marshalee better watch out for the boys!!! :laugh2:

FINALLY GOT on computer and get see those pics..

HEHE!! Yay.. yeah I was so happy that they came over.. we had Blast time.. and Chat! :)

Yes, Katzie... It's SO me.. :nana: and non stop working.. I keep on and on.. Oh well..

Thanks Coolies and Flyfree and ShyButch and your gf .. stopped over and had good time.. we should do that again when THE damn weather is COOL.. it was hot and humid.. Eww.. LOL.. as long we have Blast time!

(snickers).. love you all ! :D

Back