My trip to UK

Koala,

Honestly, breaking my breath carried away.. Wha.. so beautiful atomsphere landscaping and antiques building preserves. Making me drooling and could love to have vacation oversea but scared fly oversea. I will try break my fear and fly oversea. I have not made decision about the fly oversea wherebouts yet.

I would like to share some photo's of my trip to UK. Some of you knew that I was going away on vacation for three and a half weeks to visit my hubby's family and relatives. We had been going out just about everyday and we had a great time. Now we are back home in Australia.

Happy browsing. :)

04nf5.jpg

Me at The Barbican, Plymouth

08fm9.jpg

An old street in The Barbican

09tu0.jpg

English countryside

11rr3.jpg

Port Isaac, Cornwall

13iw1.jpg

English Pub somewhere in Cornwall

14bm2.jpg

An old bridge in Ivybridge, Devon - it has been trimmed of ivy, use to be full of ivys all over the bridge

18ll9.jpg

In Ivybridge again

21kk8.jpg

Dartmoor ponies - they are wild and are left alone

22mz0.jpg

Dartmoor ponies

27kg1.jpg

My hubby and me on a brand new 57' long luxury boat cost about $2million (in Aust $). Hubby's brother works in the boat industry and invites us for a ride before it goes to the new owner. It was a blast!

35ju9.jpg

Hubby on the boat

37hd1.jpg

View out the ocean

Wow...those are so beautiful picture. I am glad that you came back home safe in Australia with your hubby. Thank you for sharing me the lovely pictures. :D

Koala, wow you & your hubby are such lovely couple...
Thank you

wow, you travel half world to England from Australia.
Oh yes, many many miles across the ocean and the land

How do you feel when you left England for go back to Australia?
Mix feeling, feeling sad for leaving his family to come home cos they are a great family. Feel great to come home to my home and bed. Thank goodness that I left a day before all those chaos happening at the airport.

All what I want to say is I miss English atmopshere when I see the pictures here and especially English Breakfast...
Aww, I hope the pics doesn't make you homesick.

Yes you made me homesick bit... :pissed:

:D

Koala,

Those are such beautiful pictures!!! You and hubby looked like you both had so much fun!!! The UK is so beautiful!!

Wow sound like you did had blast there. I am glad.. and glad to hear you made it home safely without any incidents. whew! i bet you are glad, eh?? :)

make sense that i do want to visit England someday due to the fact that my family on my dads side was from England.. and Especially Great, Great and Great uncle which is Sir Francis Drake .. he was orginially from England hes buried in Westimeber Abbey. I want to visit his grave. (friend tried to take pic of it but CANT? against rules. she saw his grave and told me!)

all pics are GORGEOUS.. wow beautiful countryside in England. i wouldnt want to live in house by the ocean.. what if one day fall over?? i dont want to be on toilet when it go over and be found NAKED? forget it.. :giggle: Thanks for sharing that with me and others. :)

Back