I do not understand!! I am lost!

The buttons to cancel changes, save a copy, or replace the original image
display below the image in the FotoFlexer™ digital photo editor. The size of
your browser window, and the resolution of your computer monitor, affect the
placement of these buttons on the page. Use the vertical scroll bar on the
right side of the browser window if you cannot see the buttons. You may need
to increase the size of your browser window or maximize the window to use your
entire monitor. The FotoFlexer™ digital photo editor works best on monitors
that are set at 1024x768 resolution, or higher.

Sincerely,

Your Photobucket Support Team

However, Is there photobucket similar to another website alike flicker??

Oh I like flickr so much, it does wonder connect to my weblog, twitter and facebook.

I love sunflowers as they're my favorite flowers:) Had them in my wedding bouquet. Nice pictures of sunflowers!!!

Sunflowers are one of my favorite plants. Gotta love them! They are beauty! Thanks for sharin' with us, girl. :)

Very beautiful sunflower pics and the little girl too , cute:)

It is very beautiful sunflowers and pictures. :)

wow i see bigger now. beautiful more bold colors!! beautiful. i notice now that your girl's facial expression, pointing at the white stuff. she is so cute!!

I love the sunflowers in your backyard! They are so beautiful! I offer you to go Flickr or picnik.com The website is the best with resize over photobucket. I had problem with photobucket and couldn't edit it either.

Lovely flowers and little girl. Thanks for sharing.

Wow they're are huge! and beauitful! Thanks for sharing it with us!
A farmer use to plant sunflowers in a field behind my home , but he had to stop as someone wanted to put up some homes there! It is a drag as the wild life love to eat the seeds! Every look so nice and green in your yard , what state do live in?

Wow! What amazing flowers! I love the different colors of the sunflowers that you have in your side yard. It's perfect for your kids to recognize the flowers. I hope that she knows the names of the flowers.

Wow they're are huge! and beauitful! Thanks for sharing it with us!
A farmer use to plant sunflowers in a field behind my home , but he had to stop as someone wanted to put up some homes there! It is a drag as the wild life love to eat the seeds! Every look so nice and green in your yard , what state do live in?

Thank you all!!

In Massachusetts :)

Beautiful pictures! Sunflower is one of my favorite flower. :)

Thanks for sharing! :thumb:

Back