My new power wheelchair.

Nice set of wheels. Be sure to get GPS navigation so you won't get lost in the store!! :laugh2:

That's one nifty and cool chair on wheels! How do you like it so far? Ever consider changing your username to an Indian name such as: Wind-In-My-Hair-Dude ?? :lol: (j/k)

Anyhow, hope this works out really well for you and that you're comfortable and happy with this new set of wheels! ;)

~RR

Awesome!! That's got to be the best and now you can be smirking and beaming in the store like you're a proud gentleman with a new ride! May the best be with you ;)

Gonna zoom zoom !! whoosh!!! when it is ride lol

I never forgot that I rode the machine wheelchair long time ago in dorm and counsellor tell me to get off it is not for me it is for the girl who cant walk at all lol .. I did asked her if it ok ? and she said ok sure so I did it was fun!!! but counsellor said get off it is not for me or other students lol other students do that too but not anymore lol :lol: it was sure FUN! lol :lol: I never forgot about that lol :lol:

My electronics doesn't have a GPS features,.. I plan to get reflectors, reflective tapes and orange flag. I know the GPS handheld very expensive at every stores. I watched YouTube video about someone ride on my train line, they showed a handheld GPS.

Electronic features:
Battery indicator
Speed meter
Mileages meter
Clock
Tilt control (Profile 5)
Profile 1 to 4 (slow to fast speed)
System configure menus

The backpack electronic box is for ALM controller (seating position), the drive controller under of my seat in the rear (covered), the techie can access to electronic backpack to check any errors, system status and etc.

Nice, nice...

So your fist modification is to get the speed up to 8.5 mph eh... That's a very nice step up from your old wheelchair. Be sure to make a donation to the local police booster group for a "don't write me a speeding ticket" sticker.

What about these rims? Are you going for the black underground look? If not, might I suggest 20" chrome spinners? :eek3: OK, maybe 12"... :giggle:

How about a built-in cattle prod too for getting people out of the way? 50,000 volts should do just perfectly don't you agree?

-Aquaman

Holy cow, that is some serious hardware :-o

Just make sure you don't :smash: anyone while they :run: away from you lol.

God bless.

Dale.

wow nice chair. I just found out my kid's getting her power wheelchair this Monday and its gonna be a shock for me to see her riding it. Hopefully she will drive it much better than I do drive my car :lol:

and 8.5 mph for the new wheelchair aint bad at all PWC. It's equal to what my towmotor I use at work can go when its fully loaded and I press its "rabbit" button. (I hold a towmotor and forklift license currently)
rider_pallet_pe_product.jpg

Back