baby wag.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 27
  • babywag.jpg
    babywag.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 22
  • babywag1.jpg
    babywag1.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 26
What? That the parts in the boxes for your Jeep have finally arrived? Good luck on the restoration!

perfect - that's your practice as homeless man. :shock::giggle:

What? That the parts in the boxes for your Jeep have finally arrived? Good luck on the restoration!

Ohhh they are all boxes of items that I sold on E Bay and needed to ship. There were few toy Jeeps packed and ready to go.

That Wagoneer stroller does hold it weight, doesn't it??

Did the person behind you at the post office glare at you? :)

what I was hoping to see in this thread -
1984_jeep_wagoneer-pic-23883.jpeg

Is that boxes full of dead baby parts? See some little bit of red stain on some boxes.

what I was hoping to see in this thread

Wow, even your head matches your F* avatar! Talk about walking the talk! That was what I was hoping for.

Edit: ROFLMGDFAO!! Who is that riding on your rearview mirror???

dude, I got that photo from google image search. that is not me. I have not owned a full size jeep since 2002. I have owned wagoneers and cheifs, even a wrangler. these days my ride is 39 chevy panel truck. :cool2:

dude, I got that photo from google image search. that is not me. I have not owned a full size jeep since 2002. I have owned wagoneers and cheifs, even a wrangler. these days my ride is 39 chevy panel truck. :cool2:

I've had a '77 Wagoneer, '89/'91 Grand Wagoneer, '77 and 2 '79 Cherokees. 1981 Cherokee too. What about you?

Dang it. I was hoping to read the story of the little person riding atop the rearview mirror.

I have an IH Scout II, 77. Manual 4-wheel-drive with manual hubs.

Oh man.............are we gonna talk about ALL the 4x4's or just the Jeeps ? This might require a new thread !

Back