My Dear OldNavyGirl

Happy Birthday!!! :)

Hope you have a wonderful birthday and many more! :D

Happy Birthday
Tootie Roll!! :giggle:

May all your dreams come true, have a GREAT birthday girlie

:hug:

Happy Birthday!! Have a wonderful day of celebrating being 'older'...*wonders if Deafscuba's getting you a 'cane' for your b-day* :lol: (;) j/k) Anyhow, have a great birthday!!

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

sponge_cake_sm1.jpg

Happy Birthday to you...............................

Enjoy your celebrate bday!

ONG! It's your birthday??? OMG...you're another year older!!! :run:

BTW, have a very happy, wonderful, sweet and love-filled birthday!!!!

thank you thank you thank you thank you everyone for the happiest birthday for me. Nothing was really special today since i had to work ... but we did spent some time together on 4th of july as part of my birthday and this saturday we will go out somewhere for my birthday :)

Cheri, har har. 8 months tog and get engagement ring, silly gall u wish. :-P no i got a new watch from sean and eric. and bunches of HUGS & kisses from them too.

RR. oh yess i want the candy cane and sadly x mas is over! :-P

Thank you everyone again for wishing me a happiest birthday.

Eric & Sean -- Thank you so much and I love you guys, thanks for being sweethearts! :hug:

for everyone :grouphug:

hey ONG, DeafSCUBA98 told me you are 42, is that yrue?

Hey Girl, Happy Birthday to you and many more!!! We gotta get together one of these days again ;) May the best be with you! :hug:

OldNavyGirl said:
thank you thank you thank you thank you everyone for the happiest birthday for me. Nothing was really special today since i had to work ... but we did spent some time together on 4th of july as part of my birthday and this saturday we will go out somewhere for my birthday :)

Cheri, har har. 8 months tog and get engagement ring, silly gall u wish. :-P no i got a new watch from sean and eric. and bunches of HUGS & kisses from them too.

RR. oh yess i want the candy cane and sadly x mas is over! :-P

Thank you everyone again for wishing me a happiest birthday.

Eric & Sean -- Thank you so much and I love you guys, thanks for being sweethearts! :hug:

for everyone :grouphug:

:eek: You get engagement ring?!? whoa! congrate gurl and btw Happy bday to you! *mess ur hair* zoom

bbnt -- yea yea its true. har har again

lovelyblackgirl. NO SILLY, i didn't get engagement ring. :-P

thank you everyone again. :hug:

Back