My CRAZY SISTER, look at her

Ahhh Skydiving seems fun! I wanna try it one day, just one day because I want to see what's it's like to jump off the plane and feeling free that nothing matters anymore. :thumb:

Skydiving and bungee jumping has been one of my lifelong dream and I'm always up for a thrill. Yeah, sometime it can look scary but that's what makes it much thrilling with the adrealine flowing around in your body.

wow that's awesome video to watch... heh i would love to do skydiving someday.

Yea, since skydiving normal speed is around 105mph Can go little faster IF doing it right, but naturally it stays around 105mph... So, since I rode on my motorcycle, and went 112 mph, man! The air and wind felt sooo different than below 100mph! Wondering if same thing with skydiving? I do have dream of trying hit over 150mph on my motorcycle. The timing, location, and everything isn't right at this time. I am not stupid to go ahead... I know going 150mph on motorcycle and get into accident is no fun and I wanted to make 10000-% sure all clear and nothing trying to get in my way. So, when? I don't know

It wasn't that too bad.. My blood adrenline was firing and pumping up, and after you jump off the plane, you'll feel like you are flying.. Really cool... the hardest part is when you have to land, you will get a sore knee and legs for a couple of days after you land on the ground hard. It's fun! You should try...

It's like you going to up the highest roller coaster and drop 200 ft down.. Or skycoaster is like 250 ft up the air and swing back and forth.. Well, Skydiving is more than thousand of feet up the air... Really neat..

I am glad I jumped off the plane, that was my one of my wishes before I died.. Now, next, I want to be in the race car and go in 200 mph in teh race track someday.

Yea, since skydiving normal speed is around 105mph Can go little faster IF doing it right, but naturally it stays around 105mph... So, since I rode on my motorcycle, and went 112 mph, man! The air and wind felt sooo different than below 100mph! Wondering if same thing with skydiving? I do have dream of trying hit over 150mph on my motorcycle. The timing, location, and everything isn't right at this time. I am not stupid to go ahead... I know going 150mph on motorcycle and get into accident is no fun and I wanted to make 10000-% sure all clear and nothing trying to get in my way. So, when? I don't know

My friend Byron's brother was hurt real bad in motorcycle accident.
He went real fast and hit a 18 wheeler truck and lost his legs...
And was in real pain all the time, so he died from drug overdose from
painkillers.

He wasn't smart! I don't speed where there is obstacles lies ahead or where you are new to it! Friends of mine weren't thrilled when I rode slowly with them. I was last in the line, all because this road in mountain was new to me.
I don't speed in blind curves, NEVER know any idiot would try to pass in blind zones, I have witness accident because of this!
My friend Byron's brother was hurt real bad in motorcycle accident.
He went real fast and hit a 18 wheeler truck and lost his legs...
And was in real pain all the time, so he died from drug overdose from
painkillers.

That fantastic !! i would love doing skydiving .... Should be fun . Hope some day i will do it for charity. But who knows. lol ..

You should be very proud of your sister and she sound very lively and fun person.
Thank you for sharing it with us.

:thumb:

Wow I want to try that someday. It is my dream doing it before I die. Your sister look so happy and thrilled. Glad she went for it.

Yeah, sometime it can look scary but that's what makes it much thrilling with the adrealine flowing around in your body.

Yeah! :giggle: that's the thought I was thinking but you explained that very well. Jolie, maybe you and I can go skydiving together. :fingersx:

Wow I want to try that someday. It is my dream doing it before I die. Your sister look so happy and thrilled. Glad she went for it.

Have you heard the woman who 99 or 100 yrs old and rode on skydiving.. ?
I forgot when year was... Pretty Amanzing! My eyes already popped it out likely whoa.. awesome she is must be crazy rode on skydiving before her die.. I think she written her wish list before her die... :dunno:

Have you heard the woman who 99 or 100 yrs old and rode on skydiving.. ?
I forgot when year was... Pretty Amanzing! My eyes already popped it out likely whoa.. awesome she is must be crazy rode on skydiving before her die.. I think she written her wish list before her die... :dunno:

Yes, my 65 years old friend tried it... She showed the picture of herself with a man. I was like wow. She described her feeling to me... She feel really good and much better... It helps her alot since her son killed by car accident in Uranda, Africa few years ago.

Skydiving and bungee jumping has been one of my lifelong dream and I'm always up for a thrill. Yeah, sometime it can look scary but that's what makes it much thrilling with the adrealine flowing around in your body.

I don´t mind to try Skydiving but I´m too chicken... BUT bungee jumping? It put me off total after saw original video of man who did with bungee jumping... I think its somewhere in south America but I´m not sure which one... Guess what, croc. bit half of his body... too late... half of his body gone to crocs... :cold: It´s true video... they want only film him do with bungee jumping.. .like what my brother did in New Zealand... film... happened... nobody realized that crocs are there ...

I don´t mind to try Skydiving but I´m too chicken... BUT bungee jumping? It put me off total after saw original video of man who did with bungee jumping... I think its somewhere in south America but I´m not sure which one... Guess what, croc. bit half of his body... too late... half of his body gone to crocs... :cold: It´s true video... they want only film him do with bungee jumping.. .like what my brother did in New Zealand... film... happened... nobody realized that crocs are there ...

:Ohno: it did bite in half? :Ohno: yikes!!

My sister told me it was scary at first few second....
but then after flying around in the sky it wasn't so scary...
She relaxed and enjoyed the beautiful view....

As long as you are flying with a professional skydiver.....

That's your REAL sister? she's pretty and so brave too, I don't think I can do that...:eek3:

Lol. DHB, I hear the Bonneville Salt Flats calling for you!

That is cool that your sister did that. :) Me? I don't think so because I have a phobia of heights. LOL

It wasn't that too bad.. My blood adrenline was firing and pumping up, and after you jump off the plane, you'll feel like you are flying.. Really cool... the hardest part is when you have to land, you will get a sore knee and legs for a couple of days after you land on the ground hard. It's fun! You should try...

It's like you going to up the highest roller coaster and drop 200 ft down.. Or skycoaster is like 250 ft up the air and swing back and forth.. Well, Skydiving is more than thousand of feet up the air... Really neat..

I am glad I jumped off the plane, that was my one of my wishes before I died.. Now, next, I want to be in the race car and go in 200 mph in teh race track someday.

Oh, racin' car ? Eeek ! :Ohno: Not me ! I am too scared to even try anythin' that is more dangerous to me. I am too chicken. :scatter:

Yikes, If they had knew the area was infested with the crocodiles - They would have or should have not allowed the bungee jumping there but however, Those bungee jumpers probably was already warned about the dangers and took their risk to do it. I know alot of people do crazy and stupid things for all the galore or whatanot. If it had been up to me, I would have made sure it is in a neutral area where it is also safe.

Back