My CRAZY SISTER, look at her

you should proud your sister!

She want deserved ride on skydiving once lifetime!

Are you afraid ride on skydiving?

Yeah you should be proud of your sister :) not crazy .. it is so FUN!!!!!

I watched that video and your sister is brave!! Why can you go just like her? :) It is FUN!!!!!!! :)

:jaw: your sister is BRAVE! WOW! I wouldn't mind IF I am with someone like your sister did.

Maybe I should try that! I really wanna go hanging gliding, it is more dangerous than skydiving BUT, I only live once, why avoid them when I will die someday?

Hey baby I remmy your dream is going on hanging gliding...what stopping you??? GO FOR IT!!!!!!! MWAH!

Maybe I should try that! I really wanna go hanging gliding, it is more dangerous than skydiving BUT, I only live once, why avoid them when I will die someday?

Gimme money and I will! It ain't cheap, FYI! More expensive than skydiving. But the real advantage for Hanging gliding is if you know how... You could stay up in the air for hours and hours and hours while Skydiving only less than 3 minutes of thrill?

Hey baby I remmy your dream is going on hanging gliding...what stopping you??? GO FOR IT!!!!!!! MWAH!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Save up baby! ;)

Ya need guide for few times till you able go alone?

I remmy you told me yes...about staying in the air longer of time and enjoy all the awesome views.
Gimme money and I will! It ain't cheap, FYI! More expensive than skydiving. But the real advantage for Hanging gliding is if you know how... You could stay up in the air for hours and hours and hours while Skydiving only less than 3 minutes of thrill?

Oh, wow ! That's amazin' ! Your sister is more braver than me. I am phobia of height. :Ohno:

:jaw: it´s really fanastic to watch video where your sister made... You must be proud of her... I wish I could be like her but I´m tooo chicken... :Ohno:

:jaw: it´s really fanastic to watch video where your sister made... You must be proud of her... I wish I could be like her but I´m tooo chicken... :Ohno:

me too I can be too chicken too lol hahaah but it would be FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :lol:

I can´t be alone... I would grab and hold you ... :Ohno:

LOL it would like
catfight.gif
both of us who will go first out of the plane and do skydiving in the sky lol :lol:

It wasn't that too bad.. My blood adrenline was firing and pumping up, and after you jump off the plane, you'll feel like you are flying.. Really cool... the hardest part is when you have to land, you will get a sore knee and legs for a couple of days after you land on the ground hard. It's fun! You should try...

It's like you going to up the highest roller coaster and drop 200 ft down.. Or skycoaster is like 250 ft up the air and swing back and forth.. Well, Skydiving is more than thousand of feet up the air... Really neat..

I am glad I jumped off the plane, that was my one of my wishes before I died.. Now, next, I want to be in the race car and go in 200 mph in teh race track someday.

It wasn't that too bad.. My blood adrenline was firing and pumping up, and after you jump off the plane, you'll feel like you are flying.. Really cool... the hardest part is when you have to land, you will get a sore knee and legs for a couple of days after you land on the ground hard. It's fun! You should try...

It's like you going to up the highest roller coaster and drop 200 ft down.. Or skycoaster is like 250 ft up the air and swing back and forth.. Well, Skydiving is more than thousand of feet up the air... Really neat..

I am glad I jumped off the plane, that was my one of my wishes before I died.. Now, next, I want to be in the race car and go in 200 mph in teh race track someday.

Yeah jump off the plane it does seem so much fun !

Cool ... crazymomma, where can I practice and race car with you ?
I am in Virginia not too far from you i think :)

Back