my cat singh died today

I am sorry to heard that your older cat died. Will you get other kitten or cat later??

RJR,

Truly sorry being your lost love ones..... Very diffculities replace as extactly your pet another new pet. Isn't easy but accept w/it. as same me before I've lost 2 british bulldogs hit by car.. Not easy being let it go which used to be "Loving too much". I had to let it go than suffer stayed pain.. I'm glad two dogs are freed to soul go...

I´m truly sorry to learn about the loss of your beloved singh. :( I can understand how you feel after with your Singh for 10 years. It´s pain to see her go but it´s the best for her go up to heaven.

I like your post, Levoniaon.... :(

OH I am sorry about your beloved cat. :( My good close friend as we call each other sister...her dog died yesterday too. She was only 7 and half years old. :(
rjr2006 said:
my oldest cat just died this morning between 8:45-9am this morning. i kissed him for the last time before he went to the vet. he had cancer. :(

Mama2AFTIV said:
OH I am sorry about your beloved cat. :( My good close friend as we call each other sister...her dog died yesterday too. She was only 7 and half years old. :(
awww i am sowwy to hear abt that...

Cookie Monster said:
rjr, please rememer that Singh is not just gone, he has "gone ahead". He is waiting for you to join him when it is your time. :grouphug:

yes that is true...

catstoheaven.jpg

singh may join with other cat in the heaven to enjoy to watch beautiful sunset.

heaven.jpg

Bullym0m said:
RJR,

Truly sorry being your lost love ones..... Very diffculities replace as extactly your pet another new pet. Isn't easy but accept w/it. as same me before I've lost 2 british bulldogs hit by car.. Not easy being let it go which used to be "Loving too much". I had to let it go than suffer stayed pain.. I'm glad two dogs are freed to soul go...

doggy-heaven.jpg

ksbsnowowl said:
Sorry to hear about your cat; I had to put my dog down just two weeks ago today so I can empathize. I do love the cat's name though. Chinese for Lion, IIRC.

johann_gooddogs.gif

Liebling:-))) said:
I´m truly sorry to learn about the loss of your beloved singh. :( I can understand how you feel after with your Singh for 10 years. It´s pain to see her go but it´s the best for her go up to heaven.

fall_heaven.jpg

Am sorry to see that you had to let your cat go, yet, having the comfort of knowing that your beloved cat is no longer suffering the onslaught of cancer, you did a great thing by sending Singh to where 'Peace and Harmony' reigns--

May you have peace and the comfort of cherishing the wonderful memories you have had with Singh.... :)

darkangel8603 said:
rjr, I know how you feel, i lost my baby as well juat 15 days ago. It is very sad, I am still upset about it but i dun cry anymore. I still and always will remember her. I am sorry for your loss.

U lost ur baby? REAL baby or pet?

Thanks...she has really having a hard time to accept it. I tried my best to comfort her on IM. I told her that I wish I can fly and stay with her. But no $ darn it! I told her take her time and she'll be healing slowly. Her another dog, Pancho was puzzled and whined where is Babe. I told her not to get another dog for a while till she settle in after moving. She is processing moving to another state so it'll be easier when she is settle down in few months. She agreed with me. I hope she will listen to me! LOL!

TweetyBird said:
awww i am sowwy to hear abt that...

Mama2AFTIV said:

I am sorry to heard that your friend's dog girl died. How she is died? I just wondering that is all. My stepdad's pit bull dog boy died last year because he was too old age. Rest in peace.

Back