my cat singh died today

rjr2006

Reaction score
my oldest cat just died this morning between 8:45-9am this morning. i kissed him for the last time before he went to the vet. he had cancer. :(

I'm sorry to hear of the sad news, I know what it's like to lose a beloved pet.

:-(

:( I am sorry of your loss, RJR....I know how you feel. My dog, who was 13, died last December, and I still miss her. It will get easier as time goes by.

RJR, I am very sorry to hear about Singh. :( Last year I had to put to sleep my elderly kitty Ninja. I know how sad you feel to lose a sweet loving kitty. You did the best thing for your kitty's sake.

I will pray that you find comfort. :hug:

Very sorry to hear. He now is in peace, no more suffering. Keep good memories of him.

I know how u went thru. I lost my dog almost five years ago due to heart failure and old age of 14 1/2. I was there when she died on the vet table after they gave a shot to put her to sleep.

he was 10 And thanks for making me feel a little better, although everything is not going to be always the same without him

I'm sorry to hear about ur cat passed away :(, may he go to cat heaven and not suffer any more. :)

RJR, do you have a picture of Singh that you can share with us?

rjr2006 said:
he was 10 And thanks for making me feel a little better, although everything is not going to be always the same without him
yea i uddy how ur feeling abt this.. same here if my cat gone *knock on wood* then i will feel funny without him around here.. :(

sorry to hear about your cat at least she is pain free now...

rjr2006

I can imagine how much you are grief with cat passed away. I would be grief for many days and weeks either of my cats gone. Pumpkin and I are very closer each other. She is 5 yrs old.

Will you plan to get a new kitten same color as Singh ? It will make you feel better but I know, it is very difficult to replace him due to different personality.

I could not replace my two cats when they will become old. Singh is with :angel:

rjr, I know how you feel, i lost my baby as well juat 15 days ago. It is very sad, I am still upset about it but i dun cry anymore. I still and always will remember her. I am sorry for your loss.

I’ve posted this before, but it’s worth repeating.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

rjr, I'm so sorry about your beloved cat Singh's passing. *sending positive healing thoughts your way* Please remember that ADers are thinking of you. I have always took comfort in the poem that Levonian has kindly shared with us "Rainbow's Bridge" because it is quite true. I strongly feel our wounded, maimed and ill animals do go across Rainbow's Bridge and they do wait for us to cross the Bridge to join them when it is our time.

rjr, please rememer that Singh is not just gone, he has "gone ahead". He is waiting for you to join him when it is your time. :grouphug:

RJ.. I am sorry for your loss.. I have many pets in my life, they ran away or passed on or give away.. it was real hard thing... always remember them in your heart.. *hugs*..

Sorry to hear about your cat; I had to put my dog down just two weeks ago today so I can empathize. I do love the cat's name though. Chinese for Lion, IIRC.

I am so very sorry about your cat. It is so sad when we have to part with those we love.
:(

Fuzzy

sympathy beloved of your sweet cat and never forgotten forever....

I am sure that you will be happy to have another one same kind and will still remember of old ones that had died recently. That is good you give cat to rest in peace because of cancer so vet give a shot to sleep. :angel:

Back