My ATV trail pictures.

sorry its dark.. but i wanted to show a picture of snow behind :D

OOO I love that one. My grandmother's husband's daughter have that one. I asked him if can I ride and he said no dang! till finally I go ride with his daughter till I asked if can I ride alone myself to ride but he said no dang dang till finally i go myself ride around his house in backyard. His home that kinda of country area that I ride around till stopped and my family said I am good driver lol cause I have no drive licesnce to drive lol

yeah it was snowing abt 3 inches and i woke up deafscuba and he didn't believe me at first. lol i told him go and look for yourself and he gulped. And asked me to ride with him on ATV and I went on the ride with him for short time and it was soo cold too but it wasn't long ride but it was fun too. :) I'm sure I will go on ATV again sometimes soon. :)

Today, we went outside to play in the snow, made snowman too as well but no picture of snowman.. SORRY because when deafscuba98 and his son was done making snowman ... his son took it off and killed the snowman! lol it was funny though. I took pic of them on ATV too as well riding on ATV for short time.

OldNavyGirl said:
Today, we went outside to play in the snow, made snowman too as well but no picture of snowman.. SORRY because when deafscuba98 and his son was done making snowman ... his son took it off and killed the snowman! lol it was funny though. I took pic of them on ATV too as well riding on ATV for short time.

my.php
ooo i love snow!!! i love walk and see very white snow up there... heeh..

I wondered what its like to ride in the snow?? I bet it'll be a lot of fun! by the way, those are awesome pix!

RebelGirl said:
I wondered what its like to ride in the snow?? I bet it'll be a lot of fun! by the way, those are awesome pix!
riding in snow with a quad ATV is hard... since its 2 wheel drive. and the tires aren't suitable for snow they're suitable for mud and dirt. but still alot of fun squeeling the tires heh.

Looking at these pictures made me want to go riding on an ATV :)
I think I will ask Santa to get me one for Christmas :D
By the way, nice pictures!

I *push* OldNavyGirl out of DeafScuba's ATV.. Can I try ride w/you.. for one lap..

aw.. *drooling* I have not TRIED ride on ATV.. *bawling*.. am I being selfish? nah.. Just one lap.. :D Can I ? *petting OldNavyGirl's head, sorry did I push you out for a minutes borrow your bf..* Can I ?

aww..
You have been gone BLAST time fun!!!!
Extreme lucky you!

GalaxyAngel said:
I *push* OldNavyGirl out of DeafScuba's ATV.. Can I try ride w/you.. for one lap..

aw.. *drooling* I have not TRIED ride on ATV.. *bawling*.. am I being selfish? nah.. Just one lap.. :D Can I ? *petting OldNavyGirl's head, sorry did I push you out for a minutes borrow your bf..* Can I ?

aww..
You have been gone BLAST time fun!!!!
Extreme lucky you!

Help yourself and push me off the ATV and deafscuba98 will kick ur butt for pushing me off the ATV :P Ask deafscuba98 nicely to go for a ride without pushing me off ATV :P

guess what, i'm going on ATV tomorrow for brief time :-P

OldNavyGirl,

Cool... you gonna blast time.. ehhehe
One day I would love to learn... riding on ATV..

isn't good winter ? suitable for summer mud day?

GalaxyAngel said:
OldNavyGirl,

I think it can be summer and winter :) .. if I am wrong lol :lol:

GalaxyAngel said:
OldNavyGirl,

winter's good only if u have good snow tires.... it varies... but its mostly good for summer cuz u can play all day long while winter short time.... i believe.

UH Huh.. its too cold to ride in the cold weather!!! I'd be frozen by the time i get back from the trails! I rather spring summer and fall! perfect timing!

My bf always spin atv in the snow!! except love it when it icy. I won't ride in the snow, too risky for preggy. If i'm not preggy, I WOULD ride in the snows.

Back