My ATV trail pictures.

DeafSCUBA98

Reaction score
this was taken on 4th of july... few pics..in Amery, WI towards turtle lake, WI

took most of the pictures druing my rest stop taking a break from riding (its a hot day upper 90's so need alot of fluid)

as for the moose.. i was riding along.. thought it to be a real moose so i stopped suddenly to grab a picture and take a picture.. later i relax.. enjoy the view.. and found out the moose is fake.. made out of steel.

if you would like to share a pictures of urself on any trails.. enjoy posting! would love to view urs....

Attachments

• cattail8.jpg
    cattail8.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 63
  • cattail1.jpg
    cattail1.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 27
  • cattail6.jpg
    cattail6.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Picture047.jpg
    Picture047.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Picture046.jpg
    Picture046.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 46
That moose is fake. Look at the picture again and I can tell what the different between real and fake. :rofl:

bluegecko474 said:
That moose is fake. Look at the picture again and I can tell what the different between real and fake. :rofl:

go ahead laugh at me, I wasn't looking carefully.

I've enclosed pix from atv riding, since its in the ATV post.. the first picture is a friend of mine and my daughter sitting on her atv.. 2nd one is my fiance with his 250R and that's me on my 400ex.. the trails was in West Point, Tenn.. beautiful place out there!

Attachments

• 100_0115.jpg
    100_0115.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 100_0112.jpg
    100_0112.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 100_0116.jpg
    100_0116.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 65
RebelGirl said:
I've enclosed pix from atv riding, since its in the ATV post.. the first picture is a friend of mine and my daughter sitting on her atv.. 2nd one is my fiance with his 250R and that's me on my 400ex.. the trails was in West Point, Tenn.. beautiful place out there!
beautiful pictures glad u shared! :D

in minnesota they have a deaf trail riders where we all deafies gather up and go out have fun ATVing or snowmobiling

as i mention that moose is fake :p

sequoias said:
go ahead laugh at me, I wasn't looking carefully.

:rofl: You're funny dude! :thumb:

Anyways, Nice pictures DeafSCUBA98, Looks like you had a blast time. Where the picture of your currently girlfriend. You haven't showed us yet. :mrgreen:

Cheri said:
:rofl: You're funny dude! :thumb:

Anyways, Nice pictures DeafSCUBA98, Looks like you had a blast time. Where the picture of your currently girlfriend. You haven't showed us yet. :mrgreen:
:eek: i forgot all about that.. wow.. however i'll look through my digital camera.. since she's VERY CAMERA SHY.. but i remembered we took a pic of eachother.. need to find it :D then hopefully i post tonight

DeafSCUBA98 said:
:eek: i forgot all about that.. wow.. however i'll look through my digital camera.. since she's VERY CAMERA SHY.. but i remembered we took a pic of eachother.. need to find it :D then hopefully i post tonight

I wud love to see pic of your girlfriend that you plan to marry...smile! Has the wedding date been set yet?

Aww, beside i am crazy over ATV here. I love goes on adventure with ATV even in muddy or water. I have a old pictures of my son and my boyfriend's daughter with ATV, which is taken June 2004. They re crazy over riding on them. They seem are too little for that big ATV lolz.

Attachments

• june 20 016.jpg
    june 20 016.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 37
DeafSCUBA98 said:
this was taken on 4th of july... few pics..in Amery, WI towards turtle lake, WI

took most of the pictures druing my rest stop taking a break from riding (its a hot day upper 90's so need alot of fluid)

as for the moose.. i was riding along.. thought it to be a real moose so i stopped suddenly to grab a picture and take a picture.. later i relax.. enjoy the view.. and found out the moose is fake.. made out of steel.

if you would like to share a pictures of urself on any trails.. enjoy posting! would love to view urs....
:) Very nice ATV DeafSCUBA. Looks like you have loads of fun on it. Good luck with it.

RebelGirl said:
:) It looks like a great way to have fun, relax and enjoy the scenery. Very nice pictures RebelGirl.

Back