My Artworks

Nice work you got too deafpenpal. And yes I already saw your deviantART work Karissa nice work. I'm new to the site and currently don't have any skills with Photoshop, Paint shop pro, Flash or any of those computer programs except for the original Paint program that comes with the computer lol.

Here's my deviantART if you wanna see

Thanks - I'll check it out soon :)

DeafPenPal - they're cute pictures :thumb:

I just want to let you know, please don't take an offense - this is my artworks thread and, some of your posts are not related to this thread. ^^;; But, you can create your own thread for your true art. Why not? ;)

Scanner is now all settled up.

FINALLLYYYYY!!! my new scanner is all settled up and some pictures will come up soon, probably tmw or tonight. LOL

Keep an eye on that if you are interested. ;)

Oh, I don't have many new artworks so I will just update some old artworks only. Sorry... dont worry, whenever I drew a new picture then I'm sure I would scan it and update it here. :):)

Three new images had been added.

Kavi_Saffy.jpg

"Merman and His Winged Baby, Part One"
Kavi_Saffy02.jpg

"Merman and His Winged Baby, Part Two"
Random01_GirlsKitty.jpg

"Just Random Picture"

Those pictures are belong to Jessie Bee. <3

Artist's Note: I know my drawing look like a bit little weaker than before, because I don't draw very much. But I hope you enjoy the new view! :D

Cheers~

As for the first and second pictures from above... They're from my novel book, Pearson Forest.

Be beware, a summary is a lighter spoil.

Basically... the merman saw the mother hid her child somewhere nearby a bay and left. The merman decided to watch after her daughter until he noticed some soldiers ran off toward where the mother went to. He realized the mother was actually protected the baby so she hid her child. Later, the mother did not come back but the merman had no choice so he took care of her child as his own. Now he loved his child so much.
heart.gif

That is all you know.
winkrazz.gif

Last edited:
You're the best at Cartoon, Comics and Manga. :) You said you're not sell it anymore? Are you still doing drawing? Arts is very important.

I used to draw a cartoon and comics before.

You're the best at Cartoon, Comics and Manga. :) You said you're not sell it anymore? Are you still doing drawing? Arts is very important.

I used to draw a cartoon and comics before.

Heh, thank you for kindly comment.

Er, no. I never sell anything and, yes, I do draw sometimes. :)

Well, arts are not always importance. It depends on an artist.

Three new images had been added.

Those pictures are belong to Jessie Bee. <3

Artist's Note: I know my drawing look like a bit little weaker than before, because I don't draw very much. But I hope you enjoy the new view! :D

Cheers~

As for the first and second pictures from above... They're from my novel book, Pearson Forest.

Be beware, a summary is a lighter spoil.

Basically... the merman saw the mother hid her child somewhere nearby a bay and left. The merman decided to watch after her daughter until he noticed some soldiers ran off toward where the mother went to. He realized the mother was actually protected the baby so she hid her child. Later, the mother did not come back but the merman had no choice so he took care of her child as his own. Now he loved his child so much.
heart.gif

That is all you know.
winkrazz.gif

Those pictures are beautiful, I really love it. Ever think of writing a short stories with pictures that you drew for young teens? That would be awesome. Something different? MMMM, that would be nice though. I do know that you rather write more than to draw. I am the same way, I rather write more than to draw. I can do comics but I rather write...It is kinda like a struggle situtation whether you should do both, or just write forever in case you cannot draw anymore? That is something that struck me so I rather write and be a secretive artist. :D I do love your drawings. I like it when you add a heart or two in your drawing. :wink: And by the way, those picture almost look real, even in black and white.

Yes, write is much easier for me. Yeah, well, my novel is actually for teens and adults. I'm a deeply thinker for everything in my book. ;) I am glad that you like those. Thanks for comment! :hug: ;)

KarrisaMann05, :jaw: ops, my eyes fell under. hold on!!! where is my eyes?!
oh i have it.... put it on.
GREAT! you are talent for drawing. congratulation!:applause::applause::applause:

Someone e-mailed me if I did draw some new picture and would I update it? I think some AD'ers are curious to see more of them. So, both of my answers is yes. Right now, I only one new picture I draw is from my banner. Here you guys go! :)

KarissaSits_BlkWht.jpg

Orginial Image
KarissaSits_Color.jpg

Colored Picture by Photoshop

And I also like to add one old picture I drew two years ago.
undeadKarissa.jpg

"Undead Karissa"
By KarissaMann05

Enoy the view! <3

Update - October 9, 2008

Enjoy the view! :D

Very impressive. I noticed Magma is becoming very popular in the bookstores. It is tons of magma on the shelves. My friend became addicted with magma. She loves it. Keep up the good work!!! :)

Your artworks are very beautiful and please keep drawing and never give up dear! You are a great artist as well. :)

Back