Move Over Bed Bugs; Stink Bugs Are the New Bug in Town

I used to see them often when I was growing up in Phx, AZ and then they disappeared and then last year, I finally saw a few of them in the classrooms at my work and it brought back memories of us kids smashing them just to stink up the place to piss off our parents or teachers.

MD is supposed to be infested with them but so far the town where I work at seems to have a problem but my home area doesnt have it yet.

I would rather have them than bed bugs!

how bad does it smell? what does the odor remind you of? I have to be prepared for those stinky leggies. =( I dont want them in my house.

How do I explain. It just smells like stinky animal or nature. Sort of like bad BO or something lol. They do have their own smell, when you smell something, you sort of know it came from em.

Thankfully, they don't seem to bite.

That's why I would say bedbug or fireant are worse, something to be concerned about.

I suppoe i rather stinky bugs than bedbug!!! fireant wont be happy living here its too cold here. Honest, i rather bugs to stay out of everyones homes. period.

I suppoe i rather stinky bugs than bedbug!!! fireant wont be happy living here its too cold here. Honest, i rather bugs to stay out of everyones homes. period.

I dislike bugs/insects too....but they aren't gonna go anywhere....some time, far away....in the next galaxy....in future generations, people are gonna be working for the "Bug Man"....All cities will be named after Bugs and Insects!....
You;ll never get a "day off" if you live in Ant City....Bed Bug City...you'll sleep on the floor, the Bugs on the bed...."Stink Bug City", famous for Stink Bug Atom Bombs...."Fire Ant City"...where everyone is all "fired up"....and "Cock Roach City"....you'll probably be starving to death. HAHA. Humans will be fighting a losing war.....Look for me in "Love Bug City'''

If you smash them, you will spread their eggs causing their population to grow.

If you smash them, you will spread their eggs causing their population to grow.

let me teach you how to kill stink bugs

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wp_fixdI5k[/ame]

Back