Millie and, well ... Millie!

I REALLY love that pictures of Millie.... It's adorable!!!

I noticed there're many big cats everywhere when I was in USA which is not same as cats in Europe... :shock:

:rofl2:

Yes. She is 26 pounds.

<hides in shame>

It is not my fault! She is 4 years old and been on a diet since she was 1. I have 2 other cats and they are 8-10 lbs. Very normal. How I ended up with a 26-pound cat I do not understand. But I love her nonetheless. :)

wow 26 lbs is a lot.. but im jealous of you! i wanna hug a chubby cat! three of my cats, only 13 lbs, 9 lbs and 10 lbs. :mad2:

I REALLY love that pictures of Millie.... It's adorable!!!

I noticed there're many big cats everywhere when I was in USA which is not same as cats in Europe... :shock:

ha ha that explains why lots of american are chubby here same for cats. :giggle:

Alleycat,
i love your Calico so pretty she is very pretty girl :)
i love the pictures they are very good ones.

AlleyCat,

Your cat is cute and pretty one. I had one just like your's. I lost him in few years ago. I guess, somebody took my cat. Now, I have 5 months old grey kitten. :)

Dis is Mr.Mosey speeking on da behalf of Miss. Millie.

Now wut iz dis I heer of dis word culled FAT? Yuu hoomans feed us fewd and cawl us FAT?!

How dere yew?

Horitzonally chullugned is da word. Dank yew veddy much.

Mr. Mosey [who luvs da meaty wumun.]
109_black_cat.gif

Dis is Mr.Mosey speeking on da behalf of Miss. Millie.

Now wut iz dis I heer of dis word culled FAT? Yuu hoomans feed us fewd and cawl us FAT?!

How dere yew?

Horitzonally chullugned is da word. Dank yew veddy much.

Mr. Mosey [who luvs da meaty wumun.]
109_black_cat.gif

I can't help it but i am getting so mushy when mr mosey's typing. :naughty:

Millie is a beautiful Calico cat. Cute pics

Thank you all! :)

Some of your comments were quite funny! :lol:

It is a struggle to keep her weight at 26 lbs so don't feel jealous! I think she hates me for not getting a free-food diet like the other 2 girls get to have.

Back