Millie and, well ... Millie!

AlleyCat

Reaction score
Miss Millie wondering who she's looking at.

millie-computer1.jpg

Miss Millie wanting to rescue her out of the computer:

millie-computer2.jpg

Miss Millie: "Mom, how did I get in there ???"

millie-computer3.jpg

And .. one of the very pictures of herself she was looking at (I shot a bunch of similar photos the same day):

millie-computer4.jpg

:)

hehehe thank you for sharing the beautiful cat of yours. love the pictures.

<3 but..... just one small comment. isn't Miss Millie.... quite fat?

:rofl2:

Yes. She is 26 pounds.

<hides in shame>

It is not my fault! She is 4 years old and been on a diet since she was 1. I have 2 other cats and they are 8-10 lbs. Very normal. How I ended up with a 26-pound cat I do not understand. But I love her nonetheless. :)

:rofl2:

Yes. She is 26 pounds.

<hides in shame>

It is not my fault! She is 4 years old and been on a diet since she was 1. I have 2 other cats and they are 8-10 lbs. Very normal. How I ended up with a 26-pound cat I do not understand. But I love her nonetheless. :)

silly... Miss Millie was Miss Bully. She hogged all your cats' food. :laugh2:

silly... Miss Millie was Miss Bully. She hogged all your cats' food. :laugh2:

LOL .. that she is .. BUT BUT BUT .. she has no access to the other cats' food. It is out of her reach - in a space that is large but too small for her to get in.

Heh! I thought it was funny seeing Millie staring at the computer screen seeing herself on the screen. :giggle:

It's cute! :)

When I saw it I thought huge cat or tiny sink! Then I read on. Wow!

Midwestern cats. Our cat is 13 years old and slowing down , but in his prime he was 18 pounds of muscle.

I like your cat calico color. She is very pretty.

Thank you all for your comments.

When someone new comes to my house, they either look at me in shock (like they can't believe what they're seeing) or start laughing. At poor Miss Millie. She is often flat on her back and fully stretched out, so she's the size of a dog !!! Either that, or she is up on her haunches begging for food (because she can't get to the other cats' food, so she has to wait for me to feed her) and she can sit up without falling over. Because all her fat supports her on her FAT butt !!!! :)

When I saw it I thought huge cat or tiny sink! Then I read on. Wow!

Midwestern cats. Our cat is 13 years old and slowing down , but in his prime he was 18 pounds of muscle.

I like your cat calico color. She is very pretty.

Thank you, Botts. All that white you see on her belly is about the only white on her. Her entire backside is full of black, brown and orange. She is a very beautiful calico. I will go find a kitten picture of her and post it. Even at just a couple months old, she wasn't even a scrawny kitten, she was already well-rounded.

Shoots! I forgot her kitten pictures were with the 35mm camera. It wasn't until she was a bit older that I started using digital. But here are some more pictures of her.

millie-1-ad.jpg

millie-4-ad.jpg

millie-2-ad.jpg

millie-3-ad.jpg

Beautiful cat and beautiful pictures!!!!! Love them.... Especially the piccie with Millie in the sink! So cute!

:ty: for sharing them with us

JamieLynn

Sweet.
I think your cat would attempt to dive in a flat screen 30" monitor instead of this old one. :lol:

LOVE BIG cats! Too cute! :) And beautiful too!!! Does she like the snow? I like sink and mirror one. :) And she see herself on screen is too cute too!

Heh! That's cute cat you got. I love the picture of the cat laying in the sink. ;)

Chunky's the word! Or tubbo, MAYBE blubbo?

Chunky Millie has a nice ring.
Tubbo Millie sounds like a WWF fighter.
Blubbo Mille sounds like a bubblegummy kind of flavor for.. some drink.
Crazy Millie seems to be a mafia name.
Fat (Cat) or Millie sounds like garfield, and Millie is nowhere there!

Aww, very cute pictures of Millie. :) :ty: for sharing this with us. :)

Back