Mafia Wars?

Yup, I read it may have not worked for some people. Especially in Cuba, it's confirmed that Golden Throne doesn't seem to be working for some.

For me, it's otherwise in NY. I only have a Master Hitman as the only Mastery title and the only job mastery item I have is the Chainsaw Bayonet.

I don't have Street Thug - Enforcer mastered at 3 for any of them. I actually discovered that I got the Bayonet by mistake when I was a newbie, and that was still at Hitman era.

Then when I went to read on MW strategies, I learned that this is what some people did for Boss - skip Capo, Underboss completely; although Consigliere is generally ok-able.

Once you hit the boss, finish that for Golden Throne for the 2x regen, then slide back down and finish the rest that were skipped. In the underboss job, that 1% mastery @lv3 for the Untraceable Cell Phone is insane, since you aren't even guaranteed an UCP each time you do "Rob the electronics store".

I attacked you on Mister Bean earlier, if you were wondering who the heck that was. ;) It is my test pack rat, where I'm conducting experiments on.
If you're interested in seeing your defense items being used, I can post them for you.

This my current setup, just fresh in level 70:

Defense:
Mafia of 265 fought with 4 AR-15 Assault Rifles, a Bookie's Holdout Pistol, 57 RPG Launchers, 6 Harpoon Guns, a Tire Iron, 140 Chain Guns, 41 .50 Caliber Rifles, 5 Grenade Launchers, 10 Tommy Guns, 59 Bodyguards, 60 Night Vision Goggles, 146 Body Armors, 3 Humvees, 7 Uncle Motts' Cargo Trucks, 5 Porsche 911s, 59 Indy Racers, 48 Armored Cars, 4 Luxury Yachts, 82 Town Cars, a SWAT Van, 24 Prop planes, and 32 Armored Trucks.

Attack:
Mafia of 265 fought in New York with 4 AR-15 Assault Rifles, 45 Napalms, a Bookie's Holdout Pistol, 57 RPG Launchers, 6 Harpoon Guns, a Tire Iron, 110 Chain Guns, 41 .50 Caliber Rifles, 58 Bodyguards, 57 Night Vision Goggles, 150 Body Armors, 3 Humvees, 7 Uncle Motts' Cargo Trucks, 5 Porsche 911s, 24 Harley Davidson "Fat Boy" Motorcycles, 59 Indy Racers, 48 Armored Cars, 82 Town Cars, 4 Luxury Yachts, a SWAT Van, 12 Getaway Cruisers, and 20 Prop planes.

I need to work on getting more vehicles, especially Town Cars. But I just have the bare minimum to turn in for the 1 billion $ achievement. Apparently Zynga's achievement system is broken as of the 4th, so if you're doing the "T" achievement or Nest egg, I should say hold it off for now.. I lost around -$300 million before I learned that Zynga is having problems.

Luckily, I finished all the collections just before this bug came out!
Attack:

Your Mafia of 501 fought with 15 AR-15 Assault Rifles, a VSK-94 Sniper Rifle, 50 Easter Egg Bombs, 60 Bushmaster ACRs, 27 AA-12 Auto Shotguns, a Midas' Butterfly Knife, 59 Napalms, 42 Bookie's Holdout Pistols, a Bloody Webby, 179 Bonus weapons, 66 RPG Launchers, 13 Federal Agents, an I <3 Mom Tattoo, an Ushanka , 51 Bodyguards, 38 Night Vision Goggles, 397 Body Armors, 2 Pet Tigers, 20 Humvees, an Uncle Motts' Cargo Truck, 6 Police Cruisers, 27 Porsche 911s, 38 Harley Davidson "Fat Boy" Motorcycles, 3 Armored Limousines, an Indy Racer, 2 Impressions, 54 Armored Cars, 11 Private Jets, 293 Town Cars, 42 Luxury Yachts, and a '35 Cabriolet.

Defense:

Your Mafia of 501 fought with a Midas' Butterfly Knife, 500 Bonus weapons, 19 Falsified Documents, 13 Federal Agents, 51 Bodyguards, an I <3 Mom Tattoo, an Ushanka , 38 Night Vision Goggles, 378 Body Armors, 11 Private Jets, 3 Armored Limousines, 2 Impressions, 6 Police Cruisers, a SWAT Van, 20 Humvees, an Indy Racer, 42 Luxury Yachts, a '35 Cabriolet, 34 Prop Planes, 54 Armored Cars, an Uncle Motts' Cargo Truck, 27 Porsche 911s, 2 Pet Tigers, and 296 Town Cars.

I play that game too. I'm look for deaf friends to help me out with boss missions and fights. PM me for MW friends.

P.S. My apologizes if I bring up the old thread alive from graveyard. :P

I was the best! lol I mean, I love to play it and I was really good at it, but then I just got bored and I deleted my account :D

Big mistake, you are on my friends list and I need more Mafia members!! :wave:

I haven't played Mafia Wars for ages.... Vampire Wars, yeah I still do play that on FB.

Back