Mac Now supports Window

Installing Windows on a Mac is very easy and supported by Apple.
Installing Mac OS on an PC is difficult because Apple does not want it. It 'violates the EULA' which doesn't really mean anything legally.

Mac OS must recognize a chip in the motherboard to be installed on a PC. There are ways around it. There is also the issue of drivers and there are many people who write drivers for PC hardware that isn't used in Macs.

This is not something I would recommend as a project for someone not familiar or enthusiastic about software and hardware.
OSx86 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's also not that difficult of a project.

Yeah..... don't have a x86 laptop... only x32.

x86 refers to PCs. Again, this is more of a project for computer nerds.

I was just pointing out the possibility - not the feasibility :)

x86 refers to PCs. Again, this is more of a project for computer nerds.

I was just pointing out the possibility - not the feasibility :)

Oh. I'm somewhat of a nerd-- mind you, not a highly advanced one, but I understand more than enough to make do. For example, my laptop's IE was causing too many problems, and I discovered an uprade from IE7 to IE8 did the trick, and not only that, it also improved my laptop VP functionality big time.

You must understand about hardware for performance/price ratio.
M$'s OS is so expensive than Apple's OS.

Tom's Hardware says Apple and PC prices are equivalent | TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog

Too many of my friends/customers pc laptop died after 1-3 years. And very very rare to see Apple for issue.

Like.

Buy a brand new PC laptop for $599, 1.5 years later died then buy another buy a brand new pc laptop for $599 then 2 years later, not happy with it due SLOW for HD video, then buy a brand new powerful pc laptop for $700.

Total $1898 for 5.5 years.

My wife bought Macbook Air for $1,799 and works great for 6 years.
Sad, most of my friends were not happy with their 3-5 years old due LAG for VRS/VP and My Macbook ($1,299 and 7 years old) works smooth for VR/VP.

you get what you pay for.

Plus Apple got powerful GPU/CPU and great battery life like 7-10 hours. Too many brand new PC laptop still get 4-6 hours of battery life. Nothing news.

Agree with you. PC Laptops' are short life to use. MacBook Pros are longer life. :) PC is lot of virus!!! Junk!! MacBook never got virus.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-TafWQ-XO8]Throw my Laptop out of the Window - YouTube[/ame]

LOL

Believe or not, My Macbook from around 2006 and works great for Z5. No kidding. Yep, I still use it.

errr,...I am still using this HP Core2Duo from 2008 STILL running strong, i use it daily.

mylappy_zps8a58223c.jpg

I like pc because i can upgrade one component at a time and it supports every program and game i want to use

Back