Looking for Guidance on Where to Start!

kevincalori

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to this forum community and very excited to get involved ! I am looking forward to contributing and learning from the community.

Could someone guide me in the right direction for where to start? Are there any specific threads; resource ; areas of the forum that you would recommend for a newcomer?

Any advice on how to get the most out of this forum would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hello,

I am new to this forum community and very excited to get involved ! I am looking forward to contributing and learning from the community.

Could someone guide me in the right direction for where to start? Are there any specific threads; resource ; areas of the forum that you would recommend for a newcomer?

Any advice on how to get the most out of this forum would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help!
Maybe the “Introduce Yourself” forum!

Welcome to the community! As a newcomer, it's great to see your enthusiasm for getting involved. To start, I recommend exploring the "Introductions" thread to introduce yourself and connect with other members. Look for a "Beginner's Guide" or "FAQs" section, as these often contain valuable information tailored for new members. Participating in ongoing discussions or asking questions in threads that interest you can also help you learn and engage with others. Don't hesitate to reach out to experienced members for advice—they're usually happy to help! Lastly, keep an eye on any pinned posts or announcements, as they often highlight important topics and resources. Enjoy your journey in the forum!

Back