Looking for d/Deaf/HoH Friends

futureterp

Reaction score
HELLO! My name is Hannah. I am in an interpreter program at my school and am looking for new friends. I just want some people who are willing to chat. i have glide and skype and facetime. Message me for details! I would love to meet some new people :ty::ily:

HELLO! My name is Hannah. I am in an interpreter program at my school and am looking for new friends. I just want some people who are willing to chat. i have glide and skype and facetime. Message me for details! I would love to meet some new people :ty::ily:

Welcome to the All Deaf forum! :welcome:

By the way, Hannah is a nice name! Where is this interpreter program located at? What caused you to become interested in becoming a sign language interpreter? :hmm:

Hello and welcome. I have glide im on all the time. My glide ID is MLG ARPJ

Sent from my SM-T520 using AllDeaf App mobile app

By the way im deaf but I mainly read lips so I'm learning asl since I'm the only one in my family I'm self taught.

Sent from my SM-T520 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Hi Hannah! I like you can spell your name backwards and still come out alright haha. Message me for a skype or glide name and I'd love to give you some help becoming an interpreter!

Hey, hannah! I'm sam; and i am HoH. I am new to sign, but learn quickly! My skype is in_over_my_head18

Back