Little People: Big World

They got their own web site. They live in Washington County in Oregon.

Welcome to Roloff Farms! You may meet them during the pumpkin season. ;)

i watch this show its so amazing!

so i love this show very much and talking about farms,shopping,vacation,etc!!!!!! on Little People:Big World

when Matt was away for busniess trips and twins get chores and sometimes not chores play with newly mules the green almost damages!

so im always like watch this show very much!

I do watch too..

Glad that Jabob and Mike are okay!!!! :):):)

I Love That Show Little People

I'am addicted to the Little People in Big World, this is my favorite show to watch, to experiences their feelin'g and it was amazin' they can do anythin' like us and they own a home and a farm if they could do it ...I feels I could too one day.

Also I even love watchin' Bounty Hunter, I'm addicted to that one too and I *ahem* loves to watch Little House on the Prairies too:D

Little People Are Special and I thinks they are pretty nice family, one day I would like to meet them and their farm.

and Oh oh oh I love watchin' Home MakeOver, it's awesome!!!

Umm saw on commerical that green van been smashed from an accident hmm :hmm: will watch that show tomorrow what happened with green van :dunno:

Yea I saw that too! We'll find out what really happened with the van. It looks like van is totaled (means no good and cannot fix).
Umm saw on commerical that green van been smashed from an accident hmm :hmm: will watch that show tomorrow what happened with green van :dunno:

Back