Last Day Dream

Dude, that's creepy but true.

I wonder if they make for the servicemen and women from birth to the death in the war. :shock:

birth, daddy and mommy playing with a baby, first time to go to school, advance to teenage, graduated from high school, join the military, getting yell at by Drill Instructor, proud parents see their son graduate at the basic training/boot camp, and off to the war, and getting shot at, died in the comrade's arms, and weeping parents and 21- gun salute. Scary things to think of.

It really shows how short our lives are.....how fast it goes by, like in a blink of an eye

Pretty much showing how life can flash before your eyes.

i wonder if you meant when you die. I wanna try it, and see the other sidem well just before the 'walk' on the other side like "Flatliners" (my top 10 films). if this is true, then it may account for the 'last few neurons firing in the brain' before the whole brain shut down, i mean like those 'milestones of life in memory is like signposts, of the large chunks of the memory banks' in a way this makes sense. Another strange theory is that 'like quantum physics, the atoms are oscillilating from one spot to another but its 'there' at both locations at SAME times, weird i know, (sorry i cant remmy what article it was, Time magazine perhaps? , or popular science) but the same author added that, this dual existence of atoms and energy could explain the 'spirits' or ghost like phemonon, which also partly explain why some (well few) of use experience OBE's while momentarily dead (even prounounced dead!) or while under the knive at the operating table, look down and hearing what doctors said.

i like this video, its kind of like a sneak preview of how you might see all your life flash before your sight as you die, kind of exhilirating. But after that? the walk? or the light? or tunnel or lake of fire? i dont know....
just food for thought though, cool video

Back