largest bridge in the world?

nozobo

Reaction score
See this picture for yourself if you know it's actually largest bridge in the world or what?

Attachments

• Awesome Bridge in the world.jpg
    Awesome Bridge in the world.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 58
WHOA! WoW...Ive never seen any like this before...Where is this bridge coming from?

Nah, I don't think it's the "biggest" bridge in the world. I've seen bridges bigger than that. It's the panoramic view that makes it look big. ;)

VamPyroX said:
Nah, I don't think it's the "biggest" bridge in the world. I've seen bridges bigger than that. It's the panoramic view that makes it look big. ;)
if you know of a biggest bridge in the world... post 'em here!

It looks awesome. I bet the toll fee to across the bridge could be very expensive! If the toll is presented, I cannot believe that drivers can afford to commute from home to work by paying this toll fee. :roll:

WhoKnows said:
It looks awesome. I bet the toll fee to across the bridge could be very expensive! If the toll is presented, I cannot believe that drivers can afford to commute from home to work by paying this toll fee. :roll:
tell that to Chicago people who mostly thousands of people are driving to with with many tolls on their way...

VamPyroX said:

Smart. You said exactly what I thought of. I like how you think. ;)

Endymion said:
Smart. You said exactly what I thought of. I like how you think. ;)
Thanks. :thumb:

I've done a lot of research on illusions. ;)

I only found Second Largest Bridge in the World is, "Straits of Mackinac Bridge"

Here pics are:

Mackinac_Bridge(GLNPO).jpg

Bridge-2.jpg

nozobo said:
See this picture for yourself if you know it's actually largest bridge in the world or what?

I recogized it from Discovery Channel's 'Machines & Engineering' tv show last few months ago. It's called Millau Viaduct, located in the village of River Tarn, south of the France. It was constructed to provide a high speed route for tourists and other transportants. I cant believe what bright engineers did the near-impossible job as seen in Discovery channel!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millau_Viaduct

Here's the longest floating(pontoon) bridge in the world...the Evergreen Point floating bridge. It's here in Seattle metro area which state route 520 runs across Lake Washington. It is 7,578 ft long.

sr520hirise.jpg

Sweetheart said:
I only found Second Largest Bridge in the World is, "Straits of Mackinac Bridge"

Here pics are:

Mackinac_Bridge(GLNPO).jpg

Bridge-2.jpg

Yay Michigan!

Back