Kitty jump....FAIL!

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1BjJ41_Hko]YouTube - Kitty jump....FAIL![/ame]

I recorded this video! :D

Awww... is that your kitty?

So cute... I would have tons of those, had I ever had a camera... my cats used to do tons of crap taking my bedroom down :D

Awww... is that your kitty?

So cute... I would have tons of those, had I ever had a camera... my cats used to do tons of crap taking my bedroom down :D

Haha, that's cute...you should invest in one if you can.

Yes, that's our kitty. We also have a older cat named Sparkles. The kitty was not getting good care from ex roommate so we adopted him.

awww glad you guys love kitties too! :D let me know when your kitty make it to get on the table then take a video of your kitty again! whats your kitty's name? you said you also adopted another older kitty named sparkles. sweet!

Awwwwwww! So cute! He is probably puzzled why I cannot get on table! LOL! so cute! He'll get there soon! What is kitty's name?

Haha, my girlfriend adopted Sparkles (all black, long haired) when he was a kitten last year...he's about 10 months old but looks like a full grown cat already! We have not decided on naming him yet. Ex roommate called him Midnight which I don't like it at all...that gal is into witchcraft stuff. He is not 100 percent black and he has a white patch under his chin and on his feet as well. I will post pic of him soon.

Well he did hung in there for a few milliseconds! :)
"A" for effort, just a matter of time until he gets it,
then he will attempt higher stuff!:shock:

Haha, my girlfriend adopted Sparkles (all black, long haired) when he was a kitten last year...he's about 10 months old but looks like a full grown cat already! We have not decided on naming him yet. Ex roommate called him Midnight which I don't like it at all...that gal is into witchcraft stuff. He is not 100 percent black and he has a white patch under his chin and on his feet as well. I will post pic of him soon.

A kitty without a name? :(

We are a bunch of kitty lovers here and would love to help you out :wave: . Here's just a few I could think of for black cat (don't know if male of female though... :hmm: )

Asheby, Blackie (kind of obvious here), Cleopatra - short just Cleo :D , Salem, Shadow (even though it sounds like coming from witchcraft I still like it), Socks (cute for kitty with "socks" on)

hope you dont mind asking again, sparkles is about 10 months old now? the other kitty that you have not name him yet. how old is this cute kitty with no name? from what i saw the video, he could have nice name whatever comes to your mind and your gf's mind real soon. can't wait to hear what he will get a new name. :D just keep staring this nameless kitty's face to pop into your mind and ur gf's mind about a new name. it will work! hehehe

A kitty without a name? :(

We are a bunch of kitty lovers here and would love to help you out :wave: . Here's just a few I could think of for black cat (don't know if male of female though... :hmm: )

Asheby, Blackie (kind of obvious here), Cleopatra - short just Cleo :D , Salem, Shadow (even though it sounds like coming from witchcraft I still like it), Socks (cute for kitty with "socks" on)

hope you dont mind asking again, sparkles is about 10 months old now? the other kitty that you have not name him yet. how old is this cute kitty with no name? from what i saw the video, he could have nice name whatever comes to your mind and your gf's mind real soon. can't wait to hear what he will get a new name. :D just keep staring this nameless kitty's face to pop into your mind and ur gf's mind about a new name. it will work! hehehe

Actually we are thinking about naming him Patches or Socks or something. We should talk about it when she comes back from Bahamas on Wednesday.

:) He's a very sweet and calm kitty. He's 2 or 3 months old, I forget.

Here's the pics of him.

Attachments

• Kitty27-11-10.jpg
    Kitty27-11-10.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Kitty7-11-10.jpg
    Kitty7-11-10.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 8
Back