Just wanted to share this with all of you.

^Angel^ said:
Actually I was going to ask you if you and your sister look alike, cause she sure does look like you, her eyes, nose and cheeks ....

Almost like " real " sisters....

Really, her mom(my first sister) and I only have same is eyes and chin... She and I have a different father, long story. So, everybody thought I have THREE KIDS since Sarah(that girl, my niece), I have another niece and one nephew from my another sister(second one). Because all of them looks like me. Maybe one day, I will scanner pictures of my family so you could see what different between of my family ;)

Sweetheart said:
Really, her mom(my first sister) and I only have same is eyes and chin... She and I have a different father, long story. So, everybody thought I have THREE KIDS since Sarah(that girl, my niece), I have another niece and one nephew from my another sister(second one). Because all of them looks like me. Maybe one day, I will scanner pictures of my family so you could see what different between of my family ;)

Great, I would love to see it, Thanks!

^Angel^ said:
Great, I would love to see it, Thanks!

Your welcome! You would say WHOA what big family because I got two brothers and three sisters, three nieces(one of them is my step niece that you saw int he picture) and one nephew. *gulps* BIG FAMILY.... *chuckles*

Sweetheart said:
I know Im only 21 yrs old but my niece always make me feel like that Im old and she laugh at me for that! :roll: My niece is always being silly girl. I miss her a ton! Yeah, you looks so young same like my age but impossible for you to be 28! :lol:

yeah I know .. I hope so not ppl think I am lied about my age cross my fingers lol .. one guy thought I am lied or fool him but I told him the truth!!! yes I am 27 yrs old no kidding now he know my age lol .. so now I am 28 yr sold lol .. he thought I look like not at my age was 27 lol .. I do have 3 kids of my 2 nieces and one nephew but I havent seen them for long time .. long story :)

DeafMonkey said:
yeah I know .. I hope so not ppl think I am lied about my age cross my fingers lol .. one guy thought I am lied or fool him but I told him the truth!!! yes I am 27 yrs old no kidding now he know my age lol .. so now I am 28 yr sold lol .. he thought I look like not at my age was 27 lol .. I do have 3 kids of my 2 nieces and one nephew but I havent seen them for long time .. long story :)

I would love to being young! ;) :giggle: aww thats alright, I bet your three kids of your two nieces and one nephew looks so cute!

Beautiful girl! I'm happy that you two are close as Aunt and Neice. My neice is visiting me right now because she's on her spring break from school. I spoil her too much! LOL!!

Again, you got a beautiful family! Show more, and thanks for sharing. God blessings.

ChelEler said:
Beautiful girl! I'm happy that you two are close as Aunt and Neice. My neice is visiting me right now because she's on her spring break from school. I spoil her too much! LOL!!

Again, you got a beautiful family! Show more, and thanks for sharing. God blessings.

Aww thanks! Yeppers, Im glad too. Aww that sooo sweet! Same as I spoil my niece too much :lol: and I will see my niece this June when I fly to Michigan to visiting. But my sister and her husband think abt to coming up here to visit with my two nieces, that would be so fun!

Aww thanks! I will show more when I have time ;) Your welcome! God blessing you too.

Sweetheart said:
I would love to being young! ;) :giggle: aww thats alright, I bet your three kids of your two nieces and one nephew looks so cute!

yeah they are 2 of my nieces tall than me and my nephew still young age 6 yrs old :) .. my 2 nieces age are 16 soon 17 yrs old in April 13 and my other niece age is 13 or 14 yrs old. my niece 17 yrs old act like snob oh well I cant do anything from hre .. just let my adopted sister take care of her daughter . and my 13 or 14 yrs old niece too sporty young woman. :) and my nephew love sporty too like daddy lol :lol:

Whoaaaaaaaaaaa she is 5ft and 3 inches tall geez my son is 9 yrs old and he is 4 ft 7 inches tall. Hummmmmmmmmmmm he better hurry up and grow faster to beat her lol. J/k

Happy Birthday to your sweet neice!!

wow, what a adorable pictures... Yes, I'm agree with others that you all look similar... :shock:

Yep, my nephew will be 21 years old end of April, my niece is 19 years old and nephew is 14 years old. They live in England...

Danny is 5 inch taller than me. His 13th birthday was yesterday :thumb:

Awww so cute pictures! Can't believe she's that tall! Most girls arent that tall yet at that age. Thanks for sharing pics with us! :thumb:

DeafMonkey said:
yeah they are 2 of my nieces tall than me and my nephew still young age 6 yrs old :) .. my 2 nieces age are 16 soon 17 yrs old in April 13 and my other niece age is 13 or 14 yrs old. my niece 17 yrs old act like snob oh well I cant do anything from hre .. just let my adopted sister take care of her daughter . and my 13 or 14 yrs old niece too sporty young woman. :) and my nephew love sporty too like daddy lol :lol:

Awww thats so sweet.. That my niece is 9 yrs old, my another niece in that picture(step niece) is almost 6 years old, my another niece will be 2 yrs old this July and my nephew will be 7 yrs old this May. (I didnt see my niece(who is almost 2 yrs old) and nephew for almost two years, I never meet my niece (who is almost 2 yrs old) but saw her in the picture, she looks same like me when I was a baby, geez... My two sisters only have kids, my older sister, Samantha have Sarah(her daughter) and my second sister, Holly have a daughter(who is almost two years old) and a son. But my two brothers, my sister and I dont have any kids.

Pomeranian said:
Whoaaaaaaaaaaa she is 5ft and 3 inches tall geez my son is 9 yrs old and he is 4 ft 7 inches tall. Hummmmmmmmmmmm he better hurry up and grow faster to beat her lol. J/k

Happy Birthday to your sweet neice!!

:lol: But your son will be more tall than my niece when he becomes a teenager.

Thanks! :thumb:

Liebling:-))) said:
wow, what a adorable pictures... Yes, I'm agree with others that you all look similar... :shock:

Yep, my nephew will be 21 years old end of April, my niece is 19 years old and nephew is 14 years old. They live in England...

Danny is 5 inch taller than me. His 13th birthday was yesterday :thumb:

Aww thats awesome... My niece, Sarah will be 9 yrs old tomorrow, my step niece, Morgan will be 6 years old, my niece, Isebella will be two years old this July and my nephew, Donovan will be 7 yrs old this may.

Happy "late" birthday, Danny! :thumb:

TweetyBird said:
aww that sweet of u sent her presents... she is so happy and pretty girl!

Thanks! Of course, she is so happy but one thing, not happy because Im not there so she can give me her hugs

Peachy Lady said:
Awww so cute pictures! Can't believe she's that tall! Most girls arent that tall yet at that age. Thanks for sharing pics with us! :thumb:

Thanks! I cant believe that she is tall same like I am! :gulps: your welcome! :thumb:

Back