Just wanted to share this with all of you.

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
Pictures of my niece, Sarah's birthday party. Shes going to be 9 years old this Satruday(March 25). But honestly, shes 5'3" same like I am, shes 9 yrs old and Im 21 yrs old! :jaw: WOW! But I miss her alot and my family too.

Just wanted to share the pictures with all of you, guys.

Thats my sister and her husband's dogs, Black Lab and Shih Tzu(Hope spell this right).

Thats my niece, Sarah(my older sister's daughter) was very excited when she got my box with her present in it.

My niece, Sarah got excited when she saw her present, its Corpse Bride Dvd Movie, its her favorite one. You see a girl with blonde, she is my step niece, she is my sister's husband's daugther. That woman above of my nieces is my mother.

I love that shirt that my niece hold it up, "Girls Rock, Sorry Boys!" :lol: I dont know who bought that for my niece.

Awwwwwww She's so sweet and so happy girl! :) She sure got so excited to get a presents from you in the mail. :lol: Thanks for sharing! :)

Sweetheart said:
Pictures of my niece, Sarah's birthday party. Shes going to be 9 years old this Satruday(March 25). But honestly, shes 5'3" same like I am, shes 9 yrs old and Im 21 yrs old! :jaw: WOW! But I miss her alot and my family too.

Just wanted to share the pictures with all of you, guys.

Thats my sister and her husband's dogs, Black Lab and Shih Tzu(Hope spell this right).

Thats my niece, Sarah(my older sister's daughter) was very excited when she got my box with her present in it.

My niece, Sarah got excited when she saw her present, its Corpse Bride Dvd Movie, its her favorite one. You see a girl with blonde, she is my step niece, she is my sister's husband's daugther. That woman above of my nieces is my mother.

I love that shirt that my niece hold it up, "Girls Rock, Sorry Boys!" :lol: I dont know who bought that for my niece.

Mama2AFTIV said:
Awwwwwww She's so sweet and so happy girl! :) She sure got so excited to get a presents from you in the mail. :lol: Thanks for sharing! :)

Thanks. Oh yeah, she is very excited to having that movie. Your welcome ;)

i cant believe that she is tall as u!!!! ahahha :-o :mrgreen: yea i like that shirt too wanna one like that lmao heh thanks for sharing it with us am sure that all of us do apprecation that *winks* ~.^

fei ku said:
i cant believe that she is tall as u!!!! ahahha :-o :mrgreen: yea i like that shirt too wanna one like that lmao heh thanks for sharing it with us am sure that all of us do apprecation that *winks* ~.^

Yeppers, I cant believe that either since I remember last time, her head stop by my chin but already same as me? Geez! Yeppers, I love that shirt (sorry guys:giggle:). No problem ;)

Awww sweet! She looks really pretty too, looks like she had a blast birthday party, How come I wasn't invited? *sobs* Just kidding! Thanks for sharing! ;)

Cheri said:
Awww sweet! She looks really pretty too, looks like she had a blast birthday party, How come I wasn't invited? *sobs* Just kidding! Thanks for sharing! ;)

Thank you. Yeah, she had a blast birthday party but one thing that she wish that Im there to seeing and she could give me a hug for present but she understood. Awww, I would love to inivite you :lol: you are sooo silly girl! Your welcome ;)

Aww she's such a cutie, btw I like her t-shirt " Girls ROCKS, sorry boys " LOL!!!

^Angel^ said:
Aww she's such a cutie, btw I like her t-shirt " Girls ROCKS, sorry boys " LOL!!!

Thanks. Yeppers, I love her t shirt too :lol:

But Im glad that no one say that she look like me because in Michigan, everybody said that my niece looks like me which they thought she is my daughter! :shock: I cant imange to having her when I was almost 13 yrs old! Too young to being mother! WHEW! But Im glad to having her as my niece :giggle:

Sweetheart said:
Yeppers, she is going to be tall more than I am, Im too old *sobs*

nahhhh you are not getting old lol your still young age 21 yrs old lol .. for me wish back my age about 16 to 20 yrs old but dang I am 28 yrs old but glad I look like young lol :lol:

Sweetheart said:
Thanks. Yeppers, I love her t shirt too :lol:

But Im glad that no one say that she look like me because in Michigan, everybody said that my niece looks like me which they thought she is my daughter! :shock: I cant imange to having her when I was almost 13 yrs old! Too young to being mother! WHEW! But Im glad to having her as my niece :giggle:

Actually I was going to ask you if you and your sister look alike, cause she sure does look like you, her eyes, nose and cheeks ....

Almost like " real " sisters....

DeafMonkey said:
nahhhh you are not getting old lol your still young age 21 yrs old lol .. for me wish back my age about 16 to 20 yrs old but dang I am 28 yrs old but glad I look like young lol :lol:

I know Im only 21 yrs old but my niece always make me feel like that Im old and she laugh at me for that! :roll: My niece is always being silly girl. I miss her a ton! Yeah, you looks so young same like my age but impossible for you to be 28! :lol:

Back