Just got hearing aids.

Oh, see I had to read down a little further :) There is little socks you can get from your Audi that cover the hearing aid and prevents them from getting dirty and cutting out from the sweat. For me when I am wearing the helmet, it prevents feedback and wind noise as well. It is a genius invention :)

Hearing Aid Sweat Sock: SoundBytes

contradica,

FYI, when you receive your CI, these can also be used with your speech processors (BTEs). Just thought I'd let you know that. :)

Oh, see I had to read down a little further :) There is little socks you can get from your Audi that cover the hearing aid and prevents them from getting dirty and cutting out from the sweat. For me when I am wearing the helmet, it prevents feedback and wind noise as well. It is a genius invention :)

Hearing Aid Sweat Sock: SoundBytes

Awesome! I didnt know about them. Now, I can consider wearing my HAs while playing softball. :)

Why can't you wear the HA during the game? I play softball in the catchers position with the mask and all and I wear my hearing aid all the time.

I don't wear helmet at softball (slowpitch) I'm used to playing deaf anyway, and don't want to risk getting clocked in one by a throw. I wore once in game and all I did was worry about it and not the game.

Because I don't want to damage them by persperation or dirt/dust when I'm sliding.

Beep ball? Sounds awesome.

Hearing aids are quite durable, they'll take a beating... perspiration / Sweat? not really much of a problem, Just put them in a dry-aid kit at night to remove moisture. I wear my hearing aids all the time.. except when skydiving.. I just put them in my pocket until I land... then put them back

Back