its me

Bet RR and Angel will be godparents eh? :giggle:

...umm...what is that gonna cost us? :cool: :D

Sayyyy...where's Sylvester? Ahhh...scared the wicked cat away with your purtyyy looks--:lol:

Cool pics there, real nice too. ;)

~RR

Umm hon? you forgot to put your bib on.....

Sorry Tweetybirdie, he just kept droolin' at your picture :shaking my head:

Umm hon? you forgot to put your bib on.....

Sorry Tweetybirdie, he just kept droolin' at your picture :shaking my head:

Hahahaha - funny

Excuse me tonight - being overly silly - need to pent off tension - dont mind my part about godparents :) :)

TweetyBird, You look great for yourself! You are beautiful inside and out. Gemtun is right, It brings the sexy aura out of yourself which makes it all the better! ;)

You're must be loved in the every pictures where you're taken...

Defnitely you're looking gr-r-r-eat snap shot picture today!

Tweety, Get a room.... Let's rape your bf.... have a... er um.. fun!
*chuckles*~:giggle:

JEEZ TWEETYBIRD!!!! You sent that to my SK last night!!! You sure looked SEXY! Yes I said it TWICE! :giggle:

You're must be loved in the every pictures where you're taken...

Defnitely you're looking gr-r-r-eat snap shot picture today!

Tweety, Get a room.... Let's rape your bf.... have a... er um.. fun!
*chuckles*~:giggle:

:rofl: :rofl: i tried to but failed cuz of he was very tired and got off at 2am... so i do undy this.. he havent see the pic yet, i will show him when i come home from shopping.. winkz..

Thanks for a comment girls.... and LT i knew u will say it again :lol:

Wow I hope you bf drool over ya when you go picked him up. LOL You sure are a sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lady.

Wow I hope you bf drool over ya when you go picked him up. LOL You sure are a sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lady.

thanks! :hug: he did saw me wear it... he stared at me and gave me kiss... he keep on watch me while i drove all way home... :giggle:

Whoo hoo, Tweetybird!!!! Nice pictures of ya!!

OoOoOoOo, you are being in heat. I'm going to put a bucket of cold water in your bedroom in case your boyfriend needs it to pour on himself to cool off after you are done with him :giggle:

Ohh I thought you are female shoot cause of " Leigh " sound like female name but you are male blah lol :lol: not again same as farewell65 lol :lol: cause I thought he is famale but oops not again! lol :lol:

Yeah, I always thought she was a female. Ooops ! :Oops:

Back