Its me!

Awww sounds like you're having a blast while I'm busting my chops working and having no fun, not even swimming :(

How was the pool? Cold?? Must be lovely than standing in the heat sweating like pigs. :ugh2:

Tweety
you have a real nice smile... I like your smile... it is radiating.... have a good day..

thanks!!
SxyPorkie

beautiful pics of u! :) u ought to be a model .. why not audition and see if u can be a model? :D

glad to hear u had fun at your reunion.. we didnt have ours yet.. and its been 15 years already?? too long! :(

Cheri said:
Awww sounds like you're having a blast while I'm busting my chops working and having no fun, not even swimming :(

How was the pool? Cold?? Must be lovely than standing in the heat sweating like pigs. :ugh2:
the pool was very nice warm water... what abt AD??? u can swimming??

SmileyGin said:
beautiful pics of u! :) u ought to be a model .. why not audition and see if u can be a model? :D

glad to hear u had fun at your reunion.. we didnt have ours yet.. and its been 15 years already?? too long! :(
umm same some of my friends say i should be a model.. but where can i find?

aww you look cutie when you smile

cute smile
i am glad you have fun at the reunion smile

Last edited:
TweetyBird said:
i took it few ago.. First was last friday, i went swimming... 2nd, i was at my class reuion 96 for 10 yrs... 3rd, i was at my friend house..

Your pictures are so awesome and beatiful!! :D

today, took pic..

Attachments

• Photo 776.jpg
    Photo 776.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Photo 777.jpg
    Photo 777.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 7
Back