Its me!

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
i took it few ago.. First was last friday, i went swimming... 2nd, i was at my class reuion 96 for 10 yrs... 3rd, i was at my friend house..

Attachments

• swim.jpg
    swim.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 31
  • tania.jpg
    tania.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 45
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 37
How did the class reunion go? I hope you had a fun trip.

sequoias said:
How did the class reunion go? I hope you had a fun trip.
ohhh it was wonderful to see my old friends, 18 people showed up there.. i think 7 or 8 people missed... so we chatted, ate, n took the pix of group... .. :)

TweetyBird said:
ohhh it was wonderful to see my old friends, 18 people showed up there.. i think 7 or 8 people missed... so we chatted, ate, n took the pix of group... .. :)

That sounds cool! 20 people showed up at the reunion of ours and about 28 people missed it. It was fun to chat with those old schoolmates and see them with kids and they got married, some of them. We already got picture taken in my group, too. We also had a picnic, too.

sound you had a blast there. I bet its good to see ur old friends from school for a quite long time. Nice pic! :)

sequoias said:
That sounds cool! 20 people showed up at the reunion of ours and about 28 people missed it. It was fun to chat with those old schoolmates and see them with kids and they got married, some of them. We already got picture taken in my group, too. We also had a picnic, too.
yup they got married, kids some of them too.. smiles.. hehehe..

Obviously you're camera happy-- :D Yet, that's a gooood thing too! ;) Good to know that your reunion went well, did a little swimming with the sharks...err...opps, and showing up at a friends' place and telling about it with pics. Thanks for sharing these photos with us...and no wonder why Slyvester is chasing a purtyyy birdie!! :lol:

Last edited:
:D you are a famous camera... I can tell that you love being to take picture of yourself... :thumb:

Wow you look happy... :hug:

Roadrunner said:
Obviously you're camera happy-- :D Yet, that's a gooood thing too! ;) Good to know that your reunion went well, did a little swimming with the sharks...err...opps, and showing up at a friends' place and telling about it with pics. Thanks for sharing these photos with us...and no wonder why Slyvester is chasing a purtyyy birdie!! :lol:
hahah u are very funny! :rofl: ofc i love camera!!

Liebling:-))) said:
:D you are a famous camera... I can tell that you love being to take picture of yourself... :thumb:

Wow you look happy... :hug:
yea i really happy so much hehehe.. thanks girl! :hug:

Back