It doesn't take a full moon

SmileyGin said:

got this via email- :rofl:

:rofl: Oh my my, thats painful! Aren't us ladies glad that we don't have them thingy between our legs. :lol:

Catmandu said:
Nutty trap! :cheers:

yessss.. perfect solution to keep him chained to AD house.. he cant escape us now.. LMAO... hehehe.. but then.. he doesnt have nuts anymore, remmy???? LOL... we are stuck .. lol :whistle: hoping nuty will not see this.. hehe.. :whistle:

I think he is moaning insead of howling, because he likes the pain ... xD!

FelixKat930 said:
:rofl: that's RR howling for ^AngeL^ :naughty:

..heh...yea right, but like someone else mentioned already, *throws birdseeds in the air*, get that?! :lol:

..and besides, I wouldn't be so inclined to find myself 'trapped' in the jaws of steel, instead, I'll be honored and thrilled to finding myself 'trapped' within the soft and gentle grip of angelic wings and with a huge halo floating above 'us'. :D

^Angel^ said:
haha very cute! I thought RR is a birdie?

i thought so too?? Its a birdie that will run FASTER .. fly over vehicles, even bus and many things.. i have seen them in action around here.. roadrunner is known to kill snakes too. bet you didnt know that?? LOL.. hehe.. :D

BEEP BEEP.. lol.. :D

SmileyGin said:
i thought so too?? Its a birdie that will run FASTER .. fly over vehicles, even bus and many things.. i have seen them in action around here.. roadrunner is known to kill snakes too. bet you didnt know that?? LOL.. hehe.. :D

BEEP BEEP.. lol.. :D

But birdie don't have balls, do they? :giggle: :lol:

Back