Is that a fact that it is UFO in the pictures?

I think I saw this one in Plan Nine from Outer Space, heh, heh. :lol:

I think I saw this one in Plan Nine from Outer Space, heh, heh. :lol:

Oh, Reb . . . Ed Wood's Plan Nine from Outer Space is the best worst movie in the entire Milky Way Galaxy. I can't watch it without falling off the couch laughing. I swear I'll never watch it again, then once a year I have to play it just to see all the fun things, including the line, "You earthlings are idiots. Stupid, stupid, stupid."

The gun-handling by "actors" playing cops is so unsafe, I use the scenes for "how-not-to" in safety classes.

Last edited:
Oh, Reb . . . Ed Wood's Plan Nine from Outer Space is the best worst movie in the entire Milky Way Galaxy. I can't watch it without falling off the couch laughing. I swear I'll never watch it again, then once a year I have to play it just to see all the fun things, including the line, "You earthlings are idiots. Stupid, stupid, stupid."

The gun-handling by "actors" playing cops is so unsafe, I use the scenes for "how-not-to" in safety classes.
One of my favorite "worst" movies, too. It's irresistible! :lol:

Like at very dark night there's light blinking in the sky, you can't really see them, and you automatically consider it is UFO, until that helicopter started to fly low, and you can see it clearly, then it's not UFO anymore?
Exactly.

The problem is that when a lot of people hear "UFO", they think... "flying saucer" or "alien spaceship".

Yes, the government actually do document these things. It's because they are really unidentified flying objects. Even jetfighters will report UFOs because they are... unidentified flying objects. :)

Do you see the government saying, "We saw an alien spacecraft at 1432 hours during the afternoon of Monday, July 2, 2006 in the air within the 2-mile proximity over the city of Phoenix, Arizona." No, they will use "UFO" instead. :)

Exactly.

The problem is that when a lot of people hear "UFO", they think... "flying saucer" or "alien spaceship".

Yes, the government actually do document these things. It's because they are really unidentified flying objects. Even jetfighters will report UFOs because they are... unidentified flying objects. :)

Do you see the government saying, "We saw an alien spacecraft at 1432 hours during the afternoon of Monday, July 2, 2006 in the air within the 2-mile proximity over the city of Phoenix, Arizona." No, they will use "UFO" instead. :)

Same here, I always think of "Unidentified Flying Object" first before mothership or any sort of alien spaceships.

Exactly.

In the Navy, especially shipboard when spotting them on radar, we called airborne unknowns "bogies". :)

A lot of UFO'S, upon identification, become "contacts" and then "targets" and then "pfft". ;)

In the Navy, especially shipboard when spotting them on radar, we called airborne unknowns "bogies". :)

A lot of UFO'S, upon identification, become "contacts" and then "targets" and then "pfft". ;)
Bingo... ;)

"OMG! I've got a bogey at my 2 o'clock! Help!"

UPDATED

I found out this ufo.. learned news from UFO Photos Draw National Attention - AOL News

Oh shit..
Isn't fake!

My gosh.. I thought it was photoshoped but NOT! Frigg'n REAL!
They are under investington about this ufo..
Where does it say that it's real? That guy didn't say it was fake, but he also didn't say it was real.

Also, no one is lying when they say it's a UFO. It is a UFO. You can't deny that.

It's like I said earlier... it's unidentified. So, it is a UFO.

Back