Is that a fact that it is UFO in the pictures?

webexplorer

Reaction score
I read a website about two people who saw an unusual craft in the sky when they went for a walk in the woods. What do you think about these pictures? My opinion is that these photos are fake because it is impossible that the craft was too close for her to take the pictures. She has a cell phone with a built-in camera. Does her cell-phone comes with a zoom lens? I don't think so.

Craft1.jpg

Craft2.jpg

Craft3.jpg

Craft4.jpg

Craft5.jpg

Craft6.jpg

Craft7.jpg

Web, I think the photos are real. It's the 2009 Volkswagon.

^ :giggle:

The bottom part of the 'UFO' looks like a ceiling fan with a birdcage on top.

Yep! That's an UFO!

Think about it... UFO means Unidenfied Flying Object.

Since this flying object is unidentified, it is therefore an UFO. :)

Just because it's called an UFO doesn't mean it's an alien space craft or something of that sort.

Yep! That's an UFO!

Just because it's called an UFO doesn't mean it's an alien space craft or something of that sort.

Smartypants! :giggle:

Smartypants! :giggle:
Hey, I'm simply pointing out the obvious. ;)

My dad did it to me once. Whenever they had a show on television about UFOs, I would always ask my dad if he believed them.

Then one night...

Me: "Dad, do you believe in UFOs."
Dad: "Yes, I do."
Me: "But... I thought you said you didn't believe in aliens from outer space?"
Dad: "UFO simply means 'Unidentified Flying Object'. It doesn't necessarily mean that it is an alien spaceship. It could be any flying object that we haven't identified."
Me: "Eh?"
Dad: "Yes, for instance... I could glue two plates together, wrap it up in foil, then throw it in the air. If someone sees it and doesn't know what it is, then it's an UFO. When it lands, that person picks it up, and realizes what it is... then it is no longer an UFO."

So, in regards to the pictures shown above... it's unidentified until someone identifies it. Once it's identified, it's no longer an UFO... it's (insert true name of flying object). ;)

Yep! That's an UFO!

Like at very dark night there's light blinking in the sky, you can't really see them, and you automatically consider it is UFO, until that helicopter started to fly low, and you can see it clearly, then it's not UFO anymore?

that pictures doesn't show the correct shadow, which someone done the photoshop have failed to notice.

Good point, second pic from the top of that post should have shown the shadow. Or I suspect someone have a crane out of the photo to make it look like as if is hovering.

looks like magnetic field that draw the movement of air flow like laser pulse that make it works like one I saw real experiment similar on TV in New Mexico. That one mystery has beyond our technologies.

TJ's father have a cell phone and he have zoom to get pictures up close so yes cellphone do have the zoom features.

as for the whatever it is in the pictuers- i never see anything like that before.. I am dumbfounded but then it could be doctored? who knows..

Uhr heraus auf dem Autobahn! Ha ha ha ha.

(Watch out on the German freeways!)

Back