is it me

Hello :) Not worries My grammer sucks as well :giggle:

oh jeez.... really now? :laugh2:

Seriously. People open their mouths before they think.

Once a while back, I was discussing my son's school with a friend, and an acquaintance that was standing close by was evidently eavesdropping. When she heard the name of the school, she butted in and said, "Oh, is your son deaf?" I replied, "No, I just sent him there for the cultural experience." You should have seen the confused look on her face. First off, people should not eavesdrop and butt into conversations. But if they do, they really, really should not ask stupid questions! LOL

Seriously. People open their mouths before they think.

Once a while back, I was discussing my son's school with a friend, and an acquaintance that was standing close by was evidently eavesdropping. When she heard the name of the school, she butted in and said, "Oh, is your son deaf?" I replied, "No, I just sent him there for the cultural experience." You should have seen the confused look on her face. First off, people should not eavesdrop and butt into conversations. But if they do, they really, really should not ask stupid questions! LOL

:laugh2:

When I had told a friend I didn't get a job at a recent interview, she asked me "You did where your hearing aid didn't you?" I said "No, I went through the entire interview without it and just relied on reading his lips"

....... and she took me seriously. :roll:

nobody understands sarcasm anymore.

everything normal your grammar :D problem grammar something not serious your good reading more communication!

:laugh2:

When I had told a friend I didn't get a job at a recent interview, she asked me "You did where your hearing aid didn't you?" I said "No, I went through the entire interview without it and just relied on reading his lips"

....... and she took me seriously. :roll:

nobody understands sarcasm anymore.

Yep. It is a lost art.:P

Back