In Iraq, Mixed Feelings About Obama and His Troop Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mind me but.... hiding nuclear weapon under the sand....
lol.

Well, they did hide hundreds of military aircraft under the sand, and those are larger than nuclear missiles. So?

We cannot attack them anywhere unless the government in which the terrorist reside allow us to attack them. If they attack our solder or our people in their country, we request the government to assist, to protect, and to serve our people as possible. If the government of the country refuse then we will have our advocate allies to go against them.
Maybe if we say, "pretty please."

Right. :roll:

Because Germans/Europeans and Americans did not killed each other after Hilter´s and Nazi´s sucidee commits and exceution but peace like what Iraq and Americans did after Saddam´s execution... See explanation at my post #8.
Why do you think that was? Why do you think the Germans didn't put up more long-term, large-scale resistance to the Allies after the official surrender?

Hey Foxrac, Jiro and Maria, come here to discuss from other thread topic off. :D Did you get my message at "What does Biden mean?"

Al Qaeda is part of Jihad's plan?

I had asked my hearing friend if Saddam has involving with Al Qaeda then he answered no then I guess, we have move on because Saddam is already died and it's over.

That's true about Army, Marines and soldiers are very risky in wartime.

For China, I wish but wouldn't going happen anytime because China has no plan about situation with Iran, one best thing is to left them alone and send government aid on Israel, also we could take military action if any other countries that make threat to attack on Israel like happened to Iraq and Kuwait in 1991 for short time. Iran has nuclear weapon but we need find any way to make deal with it.

Al Qaeda is part of Jihad's plan?

Yes. I suggest you to read Jihad Watch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and Terrorism 101: A How-To Guide

I had asked my hearing friend if Saddam has involving with Al Qaeda then he answered no then I guess, we have move on because Saddam is already died and it's over.

Yeah, Saddam is in hell now. We are happy now. But still need find Osama Bin Laden and all terrorist groups.

That's true about Army, Marines and soldiers are very risky in wartime.

For China, I wish but wouldn't going happen anytime because China has no plan about situation with Iran, one best thing is to left them alone and send government aid on Israel, also we could take military action if any other countries that make threat to attack on Israel like happened to Iraq and Kuwait in 1991 for short time. Iran has nuclear weapon but we need find any way to make deal with it.

We need to find a problem the solve with Nuclear weapon and terrorist. Our America need to be protect. Obama need to find a problem the solve with terrorist and nuclear weapon.

Yes. I suggest you to read Jihad Watch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and Terrorism 101: A How-To Guide

Yeah, Saddam is in hell now. We are happy now. But still need find Osama Bin Laden and all terrorist groups.

We need to find a problem the solve with Nuclear weapon and terrorist. Our America need to be protect. Obama need to find a problem the solve with terrorist and nuclear weapon.

Ok, majority of reason about Iraq war is from Bush's dad, also we aren't supposed to start war in Iraq or anywhere in middle east but Afghan. If Iraq is really bad country like Sudan and North Korea then it's their country, not our and start war would make more worse, now, we are quietly struck in Iraq and more difficult to get out. Al Qaeda isn't in Iraq until invasion were started in last 5 years ago and Iraq has nothing with 9/11 situation. I know that Bush won't admit or truth about his family, also in 1993 WTC bombing, the situation is from Bush's dad fault, not Bill Clinton because Clinton made different plan and don't matters if Bush's dad is currently presidency or not, just too earlier for Clinton.

If you think that Iraq war is good reason then you want USA to war with Iran, Sudan and North Korea due human rights, it will make more worse to war than leave them alone, both of North Korea and Iran has nuclear weapon, keep on your mind, if USA want start war then they can start nuclear bomb and nuke our country, want happen like that and you would gone or hardship in life if still alive, also I can't imagine about how nuclear bomb works but it's VERY scare for sure and better to leave them alone then they can change in near future.

You know that war in Iraq cost billions of money and our taxes are possibly went up, also more fund cut on majority organization, agencies, education and others, no way for us to keep war so longer, Obama made right choice to set timeline and end the Iraq war soon but remain war in Afghan because of 9/11 situation. Iraq isn't my country to take care of it and we need let them to manage it.

I had talked with my history teacher when I was at high school and she said Iraq war has nothing with 9/11 and Al Qaeda, also Al Qaeda isn't in Iraq until invasion were started in 2003, majority of situation is from between Bush's families and Saddam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back