I'm deaf and wanna chat for fun come chat w me:-)

Yeah, lymph tumor! And he had a girlfriend who take care of him... at least he had someone by his side, right? :aw:

He married her. He did not die . He is alive and the biggest loser on the zone diet.

It was some other Mexican man, but I can''t remember his name.

I wanted to chat with you sooooo bad. But they deleted your number. I am sooooo lonely

Please call me at 800-URPHISH OR 888-nospams
Or you can call me at 867-5309 that number used to be Jenny's but I made it mine......(that was for you 80s music lovers):P

you should have gave her a number to a police dept.

Actually I hacked to HotLiz's computer and here I found her picture in "My Photos" folder.

ugly-women-3.jpg

Hey fellow ADers, don't you all notice something about hotliz? When she create this thread, it was her (Or if you wish, it is HIM) 10th post, and she/he has not come back and make any comment... what does that means?

You guessed it right, GUILTY of Phishing!

Hey fellow ADers, don't you all notice something about hotliz? When she create this thread, it was her (Or if you wish, it is HIM) 10th post, and she/he has not come back and make any comment... what does that means?

You guessed it right, GUILTY of Phishing!
Thank you captain obvious. :rofl2:

Oh right. Thank you for reminding me
to use up my bananas in kitchen. I haven't eat it for
few days.

No problem. That's my pleasure to remind you of the bananas. How about making the banana milk shake or banana bread. :giggle:

Wirelessly posted (HOTLIZ: SAMSUNG-SGH-T469/T469UVIG4 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1)

TXgolfer said:
Wirelessly posted [Mod's Edit: cellphone number removed]: SAMSUNG-SGH-T469/T469UVIG4 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Hi ya ll come and chat w a deaf 27 yrs old beautiful female:) I ve pics if ya wud like to see em just give me a text @ [I'm single w no kids ve my own place I live in a beautiful log cabin right beside the river in Sc. I looking for a gud guy w a gud heart. If u a guy wud like to chat just give me a call [Mod's edit: cellphone number removed]. I be happy to chat w ya. Ve a gr8 nite...Smile

I wanted to chat with you sooooo bad. But they deleted your number. I am sooooo lonely

Or you can call me at 867-5309 that number used to be Jenny's but I made it mine......(that was for you 80s music lovers):P

Hi txgolfer I am from sc and I not sure how I can reach u.. I sorry but I think this was a chat room but it ain't so if u want to find me I ll be in Mbuzzy chat room. Look for hotliz27 that way u can find me instead here. I gonna stop coming hea cuz I thou this was a cool chat but seems ppl being mean and they think they no me I am new on this... Btw I not a fat girl or boy.. I a nice good girl and also deaf I m 27 I do ve clean pics..find me and we ll chat more get known me smile take care hopefully u can find me lol.. Ve a nice nite peace...

Wirelessly posted (HOTLIZ: SAMSUNG-SGH-T469/T469UVIG4 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1)

TXgolfer said:
Wirelessly posted [Mod's Edit: cellphone number removed]: SAMSUNG-SGH-T469/T469UVIG4 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Hi ya ll come and chat w a deaf 27 yrs old beautiful female:) I ve pics if ya wud like to see em just give me a text @ [I'm single w no kids ve my own place I live in a beautiful log cabin right beside the river in Sc. I looking for a gud guy w a gud heart. If u a guy wud like to chat just give me a call [Mod's edit: cellphone number removed]. I be happy to chat w ya. Ve a gr8 nite...Smile

Txgolfer if u want find me you can find me on MbuzzyChat room and look for my aka HotLiz27. .i doubt I ll be on this chat cuz ppl here being so mean.. They don't no me I was new on this chat when I first post. Btw I not fat or a boy. I a nice good girl. I came here to find a good friend to chat. I also deaf. I do ve clean pics don't do dirty ones ok.. Find me and we ll chat more get known each other... Smile.well ve a nice nite and take care peace

Oh right. Thank you for reminding me
to use up my bananas in kitchen. I haven't eat it for
few days.

I really hate that..buy bananas only to forget about them and then they go bad. :giggle:

Txgolfer if u want find me you can find me on MbuzzyChat room and look for my aka HotLiz27. .i doubt I ll be on this chat cuz ppl here being so mean.. They don't no me I was new on this chat when I first post. Btw I not fat or a boy. I a nice good girl. I came here to find a good friend to chat. I also deaf. I do ve clean pics don't do dirty ones ok.. Find me and we ll chat more get known each other... Smile.well ve a nice nite and take care peace

._________.
Hey, girl! Don't get mad, this is not a chat, it's a forum... it's something like that but... you have to watch out what you say. You just post your number and I think you should read more about the forum. If you wanted to stay in contact, you should make a nice introduction of yourself, not trying to connect with everybody! Hope you get my idea.

Somebody's missing their marbles!.....A 27/yr./old posting their cell phone ## ???.....

Back