I'm deaf and wanna chat for fun come chat w me:-)

HotLiz

Reaction score
Wirelessly posted (HOTLIZ: SAMSUNG-SGH-T469/T469UVIG4 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Hi ya ll come and chat w a deaf 27 yrs old beautiful female:)I'm single w no kids ve my own place I live in a beautiful log cabin right beside the river in Sc. I looking for a gud guy w a gud heart. If u a guy wud like to chat I be happy to chat w ya...Smile

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted [Mod's Edit: cellphone number removed]: SAMSUNG-SGH-T469/T469UVIG4 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1)
Spam?

Spam? Nope, Phishing? Maybe

Here is the defination of Spam and Phishing.

Spam is somebody sending out advertisement trying to get you to buy their junks.

Phishing means somebody acts as if they were legitimate and trying to collect information from you, like SSN, home address, etc then use it to steal your identity.

Spam? Nope, Phishing? Maybe

Here is the defination of Spam and Phishing.

Spam is somebody sending out advertisement trying to get you to buy their junks.

Phishing means somebody acts as if they were legitimate and trying to collect information from you, like SSN, home address, etc then use it to steal your identity.

learned something new. More likely phishing. Thanks

Be careful because some phone numbers are overseas numbers which are not subject to US laws. You call the phone number and suddenly you have a charge on your phone bill for thousands of dollars.

simpsons_nelson_haha.jpg

wait... whats that? a picture of you on her arm... is this your twin?? I hope you have no alterior motive here mr!

HotLiz is a nigerian scammer

nigerian_scammer.jpg

LOLOLOLOL good ones! Yep, you all passed the test!

What you all did was being viligant to this Phisher.

The truth is, if she was truly hot, she won't have problem attracting guys locally, why need the Net to get somebody?

Best describe what Phishing really means, here is link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phishing

Wirelessly posted [Mod's Edit: cellphone number removed]: SAMSUNG-SGH-T469/T469UVIG4 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Hi ya ll come and chat w a deaf 27 yrs old beautiful female:) I ve pics if ya wud like to see em just give me a text @ [I'm single w no kids ve my own place I live in a beautiful log cabin right beside the river in Sc. I looking for a gud guy w a gud heart. If u a guy wud like to chat just give me a call [Mod's edit: cellphone number removed]. I be happy to chat w ya. Ve a gr8 nite...Smile

I wanted to chat with you sooooo bad. But they deleted your number. I am sooooo lonely

Please call me at 800-URPHISH OR 888-nospams
Or you can call me at 867-5309 that number used to be Jenny's but I made it mine......(that was for you 80s music lovers):P

Back